About the position
As Australia's first private University, Bond University based at Robina, Gold Coast seeks to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow's professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
- Be part of a dynamic, supportive, and collaborative team
- Contribute to Bond’s award winning student experience
- Build your university sector knowledge with this diverse role
Student Administration and Compliance Officer
Student Business Services
Full time, continuing
Position Reference No: 100785172
Join Australia’s number one University for student experience*, and enjoy staff benefits including:
- Free staff car parking
- 36.75 hour standard work week
- Access to flexible work/work from home arrangements#
- Up to 18/26 weeks of parental leave#
- Salary packaging options for FBT and Non-FBT items#
- 17.5% of base salary leave loading
- Staff wellbeing program
- Study assistance for staff and dependents#
- Corporate health and finance discounts
- Onsite Medical Centre and Counselling Services
- Onsite Sports Centre including gym, fitness classes and pool#
About the Position
An exciting opportunity for a Student Administration and Compliance Officer is currently available at our scenic Robina based campus. Joining our busy Student Business Services Department and working closely with the International and Financial Aid Coordinator, this diverse and customer service focused role provides administrative support on a range of matters including international student compliance, graduation, FEE-HELP, US Loans, Scholarships and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). They may also be required to assist with advice and support for other areas at busy times, such as enrolment, timetabling, examinations, graduation.
About the person
To be successful in securing this rewarding and varied role, you will have:
- Completed a relevant qualification or have a combination of professional administration experience and education/training in a customer focused role
- Demonstrated understanding of the legislative environment, overseas loan schemes, university rules, guidelines, and policies.
- Exceptional customer service skills and be capable of working both autonomously and as an effective team member in a high volume, process driven administrative environment
- A high attention to detail with the ability to interpret policy, regulations, and guidelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Developed problem solving skills and a high level of computer literacy
Previous experience in a higher education institution in student administration, particularly in a student financial aid role will be highly regarded.
The salary for the position commences at $69,843.17 per annum, plus 17.5% superannuation.
Position related enquiries can be directed to Jane Fisher, Senior Manager, Enrolment and Administration on 075595 3079 or [email protected].
Application and submission details
For further details regarding this appointment, please reference the Position Description and Selection Criteria.
Applicants can apply using the Apply Now button. All candidates are required to register online via our candidate portal prior to submitting an application. We request that you submit the necessary supporting documents to support your online application. These documents should include your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and a Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria outlined in the Position Description above.
For current Bond University staff, apply directly via HR Connect, log in with staff credentials, from the Home dashboard select Careers, select the role and apply.
If you require any assistance with your application submission, please visit Applying for jobs at Bond.
Applications close: 5:00pm, Thursday 22nd February 2024
Applicants must have current work rights in Australia at the time of application. This status will be verified as part of the recruitment process.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to produce a certified copy of their highest qualification received prior to commencement of duty.
Conditions of employment are offered under a Bond Workplace Agreement (BWA).
Bond University is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage our students and staff to respect individuality and diversity. In line with Bond University’s values, people from diverse backgrounds, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at the University.
#Eligibility criteria or membership fees apply
*Good Universities Guide 2006-2022