About the position
As Australia's first private University, Bond University based at Robina, Gold Coast seeks to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow's professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
• Fantastic benefits package and great Gold Coast location.
• Excellent team environment with professional growth opportunities.
• Build your technical expertise and be the go-to expert for a wide range of Audio-Visual systems & tools at Bond University.
Join Australia’s number one University for student experience*, and enjoy staff benefits including:
• Free staff car parking
• 36.75 hour standard work week
• Access to flexible work/work from home arrangements#
• Up to 18/26 weeks of parental leave#
• Salary packaging options for FBT and Non-FBT items#
• 17.5% of base salary leave loading
• Staff wellbeing program
• Study assistance for staff and dependents#
• Corporate health and finance discounts
• Onsite Medical Centre and Counselling Services
• Onsite Sports Centre including gym, fitness classes and pool#
Reporting to the Manager, Audio Visual Services, this position is responsible for assisting in the design, development, implementation and support of audio-visual systems and technologies across the university.
About the person
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team member, with excellent communication and time management skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Industry experience in Audio Visual Services with relevant certifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of audio-visual technology, including diagnostics and problem-solving.
- Proficiency with audio visual control, including projection, display, audio, and lighting systems.
- Proficiency with video teleconferencing, including cloud platforms and live streaming.
- Proficiency with video management solutions.
- Strong customer experience management skills, and excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects, including financial management aspects, time management skills, contractor management, and demonstrated ability to manage several projects simultaneously working to set deadlines.
The salary range for this position is $76,940.14 to $79,098.33 (dependent on skills and experience) per annum, plus 17.5% superannuation.
Position-related enquiries can be directed to David Donaldson, Manager Audio Visual Services on (07) 5595 4033 or [email protected].
Application and submission details
How to Apply for this Position
For further details regarding this appointment, please reference the Position Description and Selection Criteria.
Applicants can apply using the Apply Now button. All candidates are required to register online via our candidate portal prior to submitting an application.
For current Bond University staff, apply directly via HR Connect, log in with staff credentials, from the Home dashboard select Careers, select the role and apply.
If you require any assistance with your application submission, please visit Applying for jobs at Bond.
Applications close: 5:00pm, Sunday 3 December 2023.
Applicants must have current work rights in Australia at the time of application. This status will be verified as part of the recruitment process.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to produce a certified copy of their highest qualification received prior to commencement of duty.
Conditions of employment are offered under a Bond Workplace Agreement (BWA).
Bond University is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage our students and staff to respect individuality and diversity. In line with Bond University’s values, people from diverse backgrounds, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at the University.
#Eligibility criteria or membership fees apply
*Good Universities Guide 2006-2022