Can you undertake an instrumental role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders across the region? Do you have experience of data collection, reporting and budget management? Are you interested in applying for a role that will play a key part in enabling the delivery of clinical education to our future Healthcare workforce?
As Partnerships and Placements Manager for our clinical programmes you will play a key role in the Faculty of Medicine and Health, fostering relationships with its partners and placement providers. You will be part of the Placements Management Team working alongside academic leads and Student Education Service colleagues to ensure the management and delivery of high-quality placements for Leeds students on our clinical programmes. These programmes include (but are not limited to) Nursing, Midwifery, Physicians Associates, Diagnostic Radiography, Audiology, Cardiac Physiology and Social Work.
You will be confident handing complex data, working with colleagues to co- ordinate the collection and submission of student placement data to NHS England ensuring accuracy and alignment with allocated budgets.
As we move to requiring more placement capacity across our portfolio, you will work with academic leads to recruit and on-board new placement providers, ensuring appropriate contractual arrangements are in place.
The impact of your role is significant in supporting a coordinated approach to placement management across our Faculty, your experience of working across complex organisations with different agendas influencing and delivering change will support you in this complex and demanding role.
What we offer in return
• 26 days holiday plus approx.16 Bank Holidays/days that the University is closed by custom (including Christmas) – that's 42 days a year!
• Generous pension scheme plus life assurance– the University contributes 14.5% of salary
• Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, with a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
• Personal Development: Access to courses run by our Organisational Development & Professional Learning team, and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies and more.
• Access to on-site childcare, shopping discounts and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
If you are looking for a role that will play a key part in enabling the delivery of clinical education to our future Healthcare workforce, apply today.
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
Vicky Jordan, Partnerships and Placements Lead
Email: [email protected]Location: Leeds - Main Campus
Faculty/Service: Faculty of Medicine & Health School/Institute: Medicine & Health Faculty Office Section: Faculty Dean's Office Category: Professional & Managerial Grade: Grade 7 Salary: £37,099 to £44,263 per annum Post Type: Full Time Contract Type: Ongoing Release Date: Tuesday 23 January 2024 Closing Date: Sunday 18 February 2024 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: MHFAC1135
Apply OnlineFurther details: