View All VacanciesPartnership Awards Assistant Manager Conference & Short Courses Location: Newport, Shropshire TF10 8NB
Salary: £30,487 to £32,982 per annum The point of entry will be dependent upon relevant qualifications and experience Post Type: Full Time Contract Type: Permanent Closing Date: 23.59 hours GMT on Monday 19 February 2024 Reference: LP-1380
The University is looking to recruit a Partnership Awards Assistant Manager who will run the assessment events for a portfolio of professional development (PD) programmes and short course (SC) subject areas. The post-holder will work across the University and liaise with academic and professional service colleagues and required to manage external stakeholders to present to external delivery partners involved across the range of Professional Development and Short Course teaching and learning initiatives. To carry out this role you will need a good standard of education, including Maths and English along with experience in administration and customer service role working to strict deadlines
Main duties will include:
• Management of stakeholders to adhere to deadlines
• The ability to interpret complex information and to communicate it effectively others, including through the preparation and delivery of written reports and clear oral presentations to external stakeholders, students, employers, and staff.
• Excellent administrative skills and the ability to effectively organize and prioritise a demanding workload with both speed and accuracy
• Excellent IT skills, including experience in the use of Microsoft office suite and a large multi-user database and/or student record systems for assessment records.
• The confidence to make decisions in the context of approved arrangements and communicate assertively whenever those decisions are challenged
• High levels of motivation, enthusiasm, and personal drive and to provide an excellent customer experience
• Excellent inter-personal and team working skills, to ensure that our processes conform with University regulations. To motivate and create confidence in the team with all stakeholders
• Be highly motivated and be able to interact positively at all levels. They should have a flexible work attitude in order to meet the demands of the job and an excellent team player, able to work within a team office environment.
• Exceptional customer care and communication skills and the ability to easily build rapport with people at all levels.
• Ability to work flexibly, including occasional extended hours, weekend, and evening work
If you have any queries or questions or for an informal discussion, please contact Lisa Plant via e-mail [email protected] or telephone 01952 815324.
Should you require any adjustments to complete your application for this role then please contact [email protected]
If you do not yet have the right to work in the UK and/or are seeking sponsorship for a Skilled Worker visa in the please follow this link https: // www. gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration which contains further information about obtaining the right to work in the UK and details about eligibility for sponsorship for a Skilled Worker Visa.Further details: Candidate Information Pack