NJEDA Wind Inst Fellowship - Grad Student Opportunity
Apply now Job no: 495971
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
Fellows will conduct independent research in collaboration with a Seton
Hall faculty member to build student and faculty expertise in the offshore
wind industry. Fellows will together participate in industry training,
guest lectures, site visits, and other activities to enhance their
knowledge of the offshore wind industry and gain exposure to key industry
stakeholders. Fellows are also expected to attend monthly meetings and
present their work at a spring symposium likely in April 2024, which will
- Open to Seton Hall graduate and professional students from all
disciplines and backgrounds.
- Students must be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
Please provide the following additional materials:
- A proposal with a description (maximum of 2 pages) of the research
- Brief personal statement (~250 words), explaining the students'
motivation for applying for
the fellowship and what skills and past experience you bring to the project
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter of recommendation from the Faculty mentor
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: 31 Aug 2023 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 03 May 2024 Eastern Daylight Time