Doctoral Research Assistant, GA Grant
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary
documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening.
To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the
Bookmark link. To email this position to a friend, click on the Email to a
Friend link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your
records, click on the Print Preview link.
Bookmark this ATE Print Preview Apply for this Job
Job Type Graduate Assistant (GA)
Min Salary $18.00
Fund Information (Required)
Position Title Doctoral Research Assistant, GA Grant
If other, please specify
Hours per week 5 (average)
Start Date 09/12/2022
End Date 06/30/2023
The Higher Education Leadership Program in the National College of Education
is seeking a Doctoral Research Assistant to work directly with a faculty
member on research activities and other projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Applicant must be doctoral student in Higher Education Leadership, another
Education Leadership program, or other closely related program. A student
accepted into one of these programs and registered to start in the next term
may also apply.
• Applicant must be currently certified or willing to become certified in CITI
training and maintain that certification throughout employment.
• Applicant must have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• Applicant should have a desire to develop research skills and integrate
research into their scholarship long-term.
• Applicant should feel comfortable using technology and learning new
• Knowledge or experience of using SPSS, Atlas.ti, NVivo, JASP, or other data
software a plus.
• Applicant should be confident, organized, and responsible enough to work
independently on assigned projects.
The Doctoral Research Assistant's responsibilities include but are not limited
Assist with Research/Grant tasks including,
• Prepare and organizing IRRB and/or grant application materials
• Conduct reviews of the literature
• Collect, organize, transcribe, enter and analyze data
• Manage data collection projects by meeting deadlines
• Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity
• Create scholarly works such as manuscripts, newsletter articles, etc.
• Conduct interviews and site visits
Assist with programmatic tasks including, but not limited to:
• Provide administrative assistance
• Process program materials
• Manage logistics for evaluation and grant activities
Other duties as assigned
Actual Hourly Wage $18.00
Posting Detail Information
Posting Number STU456
Number of Vacancies 1
Open Date 09/12/2022
Close Date 06/30/2023
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions Summary
Quick Link for Internal Postings https: // jobs.nl.edu/postings/8941
Interviewer Name Jaclyn Rivard
Interviewer Contact Information email@example.com
Supplemental Questions (HR Only)
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().
Are you legally eligible for employment in USA?
What is your Student ID Number?
(Open Ended Question)
Are you currently enrolled in a graduate program at National Louis University?
In Which term have you registered/enrolled (or plan to register/enroll) in at least half-time status?