View All VacanciesCafe Assistant Part time (10am-2pm) Monday to Friday Term time only Catering Location: Newport, Shropshire TF10 8NB
Salary: £10.61 per hour Post Type: Full Time Closing Date: Monday 19 February 2024 Reference: DN-1314A
Harper Adams University is looking to recruit a part-time Café Assistant who will play a key role assisting our busy team to deliver excellent customer service experience to our students, conference guests and University staff.
Reporting to the supervisor on duty, your main duties will include:
• Serving customers in a polite & friendly manner
• Ensuring a high quality, customer focused provision of hot and cold food & beverages
• Produce Barista standard coffees and drinks
• Ensure our facilities are maintained to a high standard including compliance with the department's hygiene regulations
• Handle cash & cashless payments in accordance with company procedure
• Assisting in the promotion and display of the merchandising on counter displays
• Ensure all health and safety, legal and security issues adhered to.
• Carry out any reasonable requests from your supervisor
The successful candidate should have a minimum of some front of house catering & hospitality/café experience along with good customer service skills
If you have any queries or questions or for an informal discussion, please contact David Nuttall at [email protected]
Applications should be made by sending a full Curriculum Vitae (to include two referee details) and supporting statement, which clearly highlights how your skills and experience match the requirements of the role, to Jayne Weaver via email to [email protected] by no later than midnight on 19 February 2024.
Should you require any adjustments to complete your application for this role then please contact [email protected]
If you do not yet have the right to work in the UK and/or are seeking sponsorship for a Skilled Worker visa in the please follow this link https: // www. gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration which contains further information about obtaining the right to work in the UK and details about eligibility for sponsorship for a Skilled Worker Visa.Further details: Job description