Understanding emotion-laden learning environments in elite sport
What you'll receive
$30,000 per annum for 3 years for a PhD scholarship.Eligibility
You must meet QUT academic and English language entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy (IF49).How to apply
Email a copy of your curriculum vitae and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this PhD scholarship to Dr Adam Gorman at firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat happens next?
Applications will be reviewed and those applicants who are deemed to be potentially suited to the position will be interviewed.About the scholarship
For further information, please contact: Dr Adam Gorman (email@example.com)
About the organization
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is one of Australia’s leading universities with a truly global outlook and focus on providing students with practical, relevant skills they can apply in the real world.QUT offers hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate study options...
From This Organization
- QUT Landscape Architecture Centenary Fund Scholarship
- Access to screen culture in an algorithmic age (PhD scholarship)
- Enhancing Critical Reading with Migrant and Refugee-Background Youth (2 Phd Projects Available)
- Making TV Australian in the 21st Century PhD Scholarship
- Automation and Algorithmic Culture in Digital Media (PhD Scholarship)
Latest Academic Jobs
- UNSW researchers receive distinct honours within the scientific community
- Rise of termite clone queendoms offers clues to curb invasions
- UK government holds breath as it awaits ‘partygate’ report
- Crypto collapse erases more than $1 trillion in wealth, forcing a reckoning for everyday investors
- Are you a robot?