$5000 two payments of $2500Opening date
OpenWho is it for?
4th year undergraduates, Australian Citizen, Humanitarian Visa, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent ResidentWhere is it available?
MilduraHow is it paid?
First payment of $2500 in Semester 1, second payment of $2500 in Semester 2Background
The Mildura Teaching School program wishes to increase participation through the provision of a scholarship to enable students the opportunity to participate and significantly change their graduate readiness.
Read moreAre you eligible to apply? To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
Have been offered a place in the Teaching School program
Be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen or Humanitarian Visa Holder
Be eligible to graduate with a Bachelor of Education (Primary) or a Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
Be achieving a Weighted Average Mark of 65 or higher
Scholarship recipients must remain in the teaching school program in Semester 1 of the following year.How to apply
Please complete the online application form.Who to contact for further information
Mildura Head of Campus, email@example.com
From This Organization
- La Trobe University Industry Research Scholarship - Flow Ecology of Fish Populations and Food Webs in Unregulated Rivers
- La Trobe University Industry Research Scholarship - Melbourne Rebels: Scrum Assessment Methods in Elite Rugby Union Players
- La Trobe University Industry Research Scholarship: Traffic Crash Prediction
- Mildura Staff Giving Scholarship
- Mildura Returned Services League (RSL) Scholarship