Show Truncated Breadcrumbs.
Ngā akoranga Study
Scholarships and awards
A Prize for the most meritorious painting work submitted by a student enrolled in a PGDipFA.About the scholarship
Application status: No application required Applicable study: Postgraduate Diploma of Fine Arts Opening date: By nomination Closing date: By nomination Tenure: Prize For: Prize Number on offer: One Offer rate: Annually Value: $500 (in vouchers)
The Studio Art Supplies Prize was established in 1996 by Studio Art Supplies.
The main purpose of the Prize is to support new and emerging artists engaging in the practice of painting.Regulations
Download this PDF file. Size: 63.8 kB.How to apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship, award or prize or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
For more information about the awarding process for this scholarship, award or prize, download a copy of the regulations.Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about scholarships, awards and prizes on the University's online help and support centre, AskAuckland.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, contact our Student Support Team.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the regulations, application forms and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any regulations, awarding value and closing dates.
From This Organization
- Leukaemia and Blood Cancer Prize - The University of Auckland
- Jennie and Arthur Loo First in Family Scholarship - The University of Auckland
- John and Rose Dunn Scholarship for Pacific Island Medical Students - The University of Auckland
- KBB Music Jazz Brass Player of the Year Prize - The University of Auckland
- Frances Briggs Memorial Prizes in Plant Sciences - The University of Auckland
Latest Academic Jobs
- UNSW researchers receive distinct honours within the scientific community
- Rise of termite clone queendoms offers clues to curb invasions
- UK government holds breath as it awaits ‘partygate’ report
- Crypto collapse erases more than $1 trillion in wealth, forcing a reckoning for everyday investors
- Are you a robot?