|Enrolment status||New students, Currently enrolled students|
|Student type||Domestic students, International students|
|Level of study||Postgraduate|
|Study area||Business and Economics|
|Scholarship duration||At least $6,500 but will not exceed annual income from endowment, payable towards tuition fees only|
|Opening date||24 November 2021|
|Closing date||31 March 2022|
The University may award up to one scholarship each year for students intending to enrol or enrolled full-time in an approved postgraduate coursework program for students in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy.
The scholarship was established in 2020 by Paul Compton under the Create Change Scholarship Match Initiative and is maintained by income generated from the endowment fund. The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support postgraduate coursework students of the School of Business experiencing financial need by making a contribution towards the cost of tuition fees.Eligibility
Students must intend to enrol or be enrolled in an approved postgraduate coursework program in the School of Business full-time. Students must provide documentary evidence of financial need and have a minimum of 16 units to complete in their approved program.
How to apply
From This Organization
Latest Academic Jobs
- Which Role Models are Best for STEM? Researchers Offer Recommendations in New Analysis
- New UniSA study helps keep kids safe online
- Religious discrimination bill: Does the blessing of the law give us the right to discriminate?
- The secret life of Tasmanian devils is hiding in their whiskers
- Tampa affair: tracing the fallout on Australia's refugee policy