Marie Clay Literacy Trust Literacy Learning Research Award - The University of Auckland
Show Truncated Breadcrumbs.
Find a scholarship
You are currently on: Marie Clay Literacy Trust Literacy Learning Research Award
A $10,000 Award to support an international or domestic doctoral student in the Faculty of Education and Social Work undertaking research promoting literacy learning of the lowest achievers in primary schools in Aotearoa New Zealand.About the scholarship
Application status: Not currently open for applications Applicable study: PhD or EdD in the Faculty of Education and Social Work (see Note I) Opening date: 30 May 2022 Closing date: 11 July 2022 Tenure: One year For: Assistance with study Number on offer: Two (see Reg. 2) Offer rate: Annually Value: Up to $10,000 each
The Award was established in 2007 and is funded by the Marie Clay Literacy Trust.
The main purpose of the Award is to support an international or domestic doctoral student in the Faculty of Education and Social Work undertaking research which promotes literacy learning of the lowest achievers in primary schools in Aotearoa New Zealand.Regulations
Download this PDF file. Size: 68.7 kB.How to apply
Scholarship applications will usually open around six weeks before the closing date. Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply.Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about scholarships, awards and prizes on the University's online help and support centre, AskAuckland.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, contact our Student Support Team.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the regulations, application forms and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any regulations, awarding value and closing dates.
From This Organization
- Collins Prize in Mathematics - The University of Auckland
- Bernard Brown Literary Award - The University of Auckland
- University of Auckland Business School Dean's Doctoral Scholarship - The University of Auckland
- J D Sinclair Postgraduate Award in Physiology - The University of Auckland
- Bagnall International MBA Scholarship - The University of Auckland
Latest Academic Jobs
- Supreme Court conservative majority flexed its muscle on God, guns and abortion
- Rare wild ancestors of feral pigeons found living on British and Irish islands
- COVID-19 vaccine protects people of all body weights from hospitalisation and death
- Bondies go global with mental health start-up
- Harvard Affirmative Action, Gay Rights Cases Are Next Up at Supreme Court