Show Truncated Breadcrumbs.
Scholarships and awards
Find a scholarship
To support full-time or part-time, domestic and international, BA(Hons) or MA in Linguistics students.About the scholarship
Application status: Not currently open for applications Applicable study: BA(Hons) or MA in Linguistics Opening date: 19 September 2022 Closing date: 31 October 2022 Tenure: One year For: Financial support Number on offer: Up to four Offer rate: Annually Value: Up to $6,000
The Scholarships were established in 2004.
The main purpose of the Scholarships is to provide financial support to outstanding postgraduate students in Linguistics.Regulations
Download this PDF file. Size: 59.8 kB.How to apply
Scholarship applications will usually open around six weeks before the closing date. Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply.Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about scholarships, awards and prizes on the University's online help and support centre, AskAuckland.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, contact our Student Support Team.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the regulations, application forms and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any regulations, awarding value and closing dates.
From This Organization
- University of Auckland MBChB Graduate Entry - International Student Scholarship - The University of Auckland
- New Zealand Institute of Food Science and Technology Prize - The University of Auckland
- Lucy Beatrice Moore Prize in Environmental Science - The University of Auckland
- Kenneth B Cumberland Prize in Geography - The University of Auckland
- N.A.C. McMillan Memorial Prize - The University of Auckland