Visiting Professor for Management (One-Year)
Business, Accounting & Economics
The Meredith College School of Business is seeking a Visiting Professor in
Management for a one-year appointment during the 2021-2022 academic year. This
is a 9-month appointment.
- Teaching a variety of management-related courses, depending on interest and
qualifications, with a 3-4 load. Available areas of teaching include Strategic
Management (undergraduate and MBA), and Entrepreneurship, Management &
Organizational Behavior, and Business & Society (undergraduate).
- Display excellence in teaching.
- Serve on committees or engage on other service to the School and College.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by department head or dean.
- A Ph.D. in Management or closely related discipline from an AACSB-
accredited institution is preferred. Qualified candidates with an MBA or
equivalent degree from an AACSB-accredited business school with at least eight
(8) years of significant management or business-ownership experience will be
- Must be available to teach in-person and on-campus during the weekday, with
some potential for teaching evening classes. This is not a remote position.
- A proven track record of effective teaching is preferred.
- Demonstration of excellence in oral and written communication skills.
Meredith College is one of only two women's colleges accredited by AACSB-
International. The School of Business operates within a teaching-focused,
liberal arts institution that is a women's college at the undergraduate level
and coeducational at the master's level.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until needs are filled,
though those who apply before July 1st will receive full consideration. To
apply, please complete the online application and submit a letter of interest,
curriculum vitae, unofficial transcripts, teaching evaluations, and name,
telephone numbers and email addresses of three professional references who
have current knowledge of the applicant's abilities as a teacher.
Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Transcript