Posting Details (Default Section)Posting Number: 02454
Job Title: Title III Director Department: Instruction Job Summary/Basic Function:
Title III Project Director will be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of a comprehensive five-year Title III SIP program. The position coordinates Title III grant activities to meet all defined objectives and works closely with Student Services and Academic staff to accomplish the goals of the grant. The position will coordinate the activities in a manner that facilitates maximum effectiveness and utilization of program resources including personnel; authorize all expenditures, and maintain control over budget.
● Master's degree.
● 2 or more years of experience in higher education, preferably with a focus on two-year colleges.
● Experience implementing and managing federal grants; expert understanding of federal regulations and agency guidelines for grants management, and Title III, including EDGAR, A-110 and Circular A-21.
● Broad knowledge of and experience with college systems across Instructional, Student Development Services, and Administrative divisions, including Guided Pathways framework and its implementation.
● Experience in budgeting and project management
● Strong computer technology skills.
● Ability to relate effectively with populations representing diverse backgrounds, life experiences and abilities.
● Strong oral, written, public speaking and interpersonal communication skills.
● Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
● Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
● Ability to multi-task and work in a high-paced environment.
2-year college environment
Everett Community College follows the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and provides the following information as a guideline for applicants:
● Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
● Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate office equipment
● Ability to see to read and verify data and prepare various materials
● Ability to hear and speak to exchange information on the phone or in person
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Summer schedule is condensed (4 10's). Some evening and weekend may be required.
Full-time (40 hours per week) 12 months per year grant funded administrative exempt position. Exempt staff member with year-to-year contract. Expected duration through September 30, 2027. Continuation is dependent upon annual renewal of grant funding.
Posting Date: 12/27/2022 Closing Date: Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants:
With equity at the heart of our strategic plan, we strive for a future at EvCC where all staff, faculty, and students are valued, welcomed, and actively supported. We are committed to hiring individuals who exemplify the vision, mission and core values of our institution.
Everett Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability,
This position is eligible for State of Washington Public Employee Benefits, such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, Retirement plans, and more. Additionally, Everett Community College Administrative/Exempt employees accrue 16 hours of vacation for every month of service, during which the employee is in pay status for 10 or more days; 8 hours of sick leave for every month of service, during which the employee is in pay status for 10 or more days; 11 paid holidays throughout the year, plus 3 paid personal holidays.
Notice to Applicants Prior to hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant's suitability and competence to perform in the position.
Drug-Free Campus In compliance with federal and state regulations, EvCC is committed to a safe and drug-free campus. Employees are required to comply with EvCC's policy prohibiting illegal drug use or activity, including notification of criminal drug convictions and the use of prescription drugs or over-the-counter medications that are likely to affect job safety. The complete policy is available at the EvCC Policies page. If you would like a printed copy of the policy, or if you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 425-388-9229.
Safety and Security EvCC strives to be a safe, secure and prepared campus for our students, staff and community. Detailed information regarding campus security, crime statistics for the most recent three year period, and other information is available on the Campus Safety, Security and Emergency Management page. This information is required by law and is provided by the EvCC Security Department. If you would like a printed copy of this information, you may contact the Security Department at (425) 388-9990.
Salary $73,440Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().
(Open Ended Question)Required Documents