The School of Nursing is looking to hire a Columbia University student to
assist (in-office) with two nationwide research studies. The candidate will
work with a team of researchers at the Center for Health Policy at Columbia
University School of Nursing. The nature of the research is understanding
infection prevention, emergency preparedness and COVID-19 experiences of home
health agencies in the US.
Duties will include:
- Participating in recruitment activities including:
- Aiding with preparing mailings,
-Verifying contact information for home health agencies,
-Recruiting home health agencies through phone calls and emails;
- Assisting with survey data entry and data cleaning;
- Attending weekly research-related meetings (in-person or via Zoom), and;
- Performing other related duties, as assigned.
This is a grant-funded position and continued employment is contingent upon
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work well in a team
Previous research experience is desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Applications open: Jul 21 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Oct 03 2022 Eastern Daylight Time