• Work on the development and standarization of SCENITH technology by
• Standarization through manufacture procedures Documentation, raw material
standarization, and quality control requirements.
• Design and execute product life and stability tests.
• Follow-up of product users and tests.
• Define operational KPI and control panel to detect deviations on the
performance of the technology.
• Conduct statistical análsis of research and trials.
• Organize teamwork oriented on new product development. Collaborate on the
research process and product development.
• Organize and manage laboratory supply and demand planning, and delivery
Develop operation procedures and the development of SCENITH by microscopy,
ensuring the development and standarization of the technology, manipulation
and quality assuarance. Define and standarize the procedures for internal and
external applications of the technology relationships. Carry out monitoring
and control activities to track the progress of the project.
The CIML is a joint research unit of the CNRS, INSERM and Aix-Marseille
University. It is composed of about 200 employees and 18 research teams and is
located in the Luminy Science and Technology Park in Marseille (France).
The person recruited will join the "DeCiBEL" research team under the
responsibility of Rafael ARGÜELLO within the CIML. The candidate must be
passionate about technological innovation, rigorous and able to work in a
team. Adaptability, positive attitude, motivation for technological innovation
and entrepreneurial spirit are appreciated.
• Operation management experience.
• Project management. Experience in SMEs advising in operating structure
• Quality management tools
• English language
• Team work