Recruitment/Posting Title Research Assistant - School Liaison
Posting Number 21TM0301
Department GSE - Education Psychology
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Research Assistant
for the Graduate School of Education – Educational Psychology Department. This
position will provide support for grant-funded research activities.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
• Communicates with partner teachers
• On-boarding of partner teachers.
• Data management.
• Summaries of pilot and classroom data.
• Summaries of literature reviews.
• Provides administrative help on project reports and manuscripts for
Position Status Part Time
Hours Per Week 19.99
Daily Work Shift
Position Salary $20.00/hr
Payroll Designation PeopleSoft
Terms of Appointment Temporary Staff Appointment - Hourly
Minimum Education and Experience
•Requires a Bachelor's degree Psychology or related field or an equivalent
combination of education and/or experience.
•Requires up to two years relevant experience in an administrative function,
good communication and interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
• Prior experience working in educational settings.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficiency in English.
• Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written forms with school
teachers, and team members.
• Ability to read, synthesize, and summarize literature.
• Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, SPSS or R.
• Excellent organization skills.
Desktop or laptop computers. May operate video and audio recording equipment,
but prior experience is not needed.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Posting Open Date 06/09/2021
Posting Close Date 06/19/2021
Open Until Filled No
Special Instructions to Applicants
Regional Campus Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Home Location Campus College Ave (RU-New Brunswick)
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().
List of Professional References (contact Info)