Open Positions 1
Time Span as soon as possible for 3 years
Application Deadline 20 May 2022
Type of Position
PhD - Individual Supervisor
Field of Research
Mathematics / Natural Sciences
Description The Martin-Luther-University of Halle-Wittenberg, Faculty of
Natural Sciences II, Institute of Physics, offers a vacancy starting
01-06-2022 for a duration of 3 years for a Research Assistant (m-f-d)
The fixed-term employment contract is part time (50 %). Remuneration is set
according to the German salary scale for university employees up to pay grade
13 TV-L depending on the assigned tasks and personal qualifications.
• Preparation of perovskite thin films by evaporation, preparation of solar
• Characterisation of thin films and solar cells
• Development of preparation and characterisation techniques
• Contribution to teaching
• Surpassing Master in Physics or equivalent graduation
• Good knowledge of semiconductor physics and photovoltaics
• Ideally experiences in preparation and characterisation of thin-films and
• Ideally knowledge of thermal evaporation and X-ray diffractometry
Priority will be given to applications from severely disabled candidates with
equivalent qualifications. Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Applicants with a graduation not from a German University must provide a
Statement of Comparability for Foreign Higher Education Qualifications from
the Central Office for Foreign Educational Systems
(https: // www. kmk.org/zab/central-office-for-foreign-education).
For more information, please contact Prof. Dr. Scheer, Tel.: 0345 55-25491,
Please send your application including the usual documents and the
registration number 5-5712/22-H to Martin-Luther-University of Halle-
Wittenberg, Institut of Physics, Prof. Dr. Scheer, email@example.com-
This vacancy is under the conditions of possible budgetary restrictions.
Costs of application cannot be covered. Application documents can only be sent
back to the applicant if a pre-paid and self-addressed envelope is attached.
Digital applications are welcome.
Language of Dissertation
Letter of Motivation
More Information https:// www. verwaltung.uni-