Recruitment/Posting Title RBHS Instructor
Department RSDM-Restorative Dentistry
The Dental Biomaterials Research Lab, a division of the Department of
Restorative Dentistry at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, is in need of a
candidate with responsibilities in research and scholarly activity. Specific
responsibilities include assisting in laboratory activities, particularly with
analyzing mechanical properties of specimens, managing and monitoring the
scanning electron microscope (SEM), and related duties in the areas of
biomaterials and prosthodontic research.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyzing specimens
· Maintaining and monitoring the SEM machine
· Biomaterials and prosthodontic research
· Other duties, as assigned by the Chair
Posting Number 21FA1144
Posting Open Date 10/07/2021
Posting Close Date 11/08/2021
Minimum Education and Experience
· Ph.D. or equivalent.
· Experience in a laboratory environment, experience with dental materials,
research and grant
· At least 3 publications related to biomaterials and prosthodontic research.
· Previous academic teaching and proven research and grant experience.
· Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Physical Demands and Work Environment
· Sitting, standing, walking, and/or using a computer for extended periods of
Special Instructions to Applicants
Quick Link to Posting https: // jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/144099
Campus Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS)
Home Location Campus Newark (RBHS)
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().
Cover Letter/Letter of Application