Continuing, full time appointments (part time also considered)
Academic Level E Salary $174,813 pa
Plus 17% superannuation and 6 weeks annual leave
Casuarina Campus, Darwin NT
Join the College of Health and Human Sciences – multiple Professorial opportunities currently available in a range of Allied Health disciplines.
The College of Health and Human Sciences is strengthening its portfolio of flourishing programs; with a strong research base and exceptional community links, we are increasing opportunities for students, colleagues and our community. We are looking for people to join our successful teams – to innovate, to create, to develop and support our successful new programs. We are now looking to expand our teams and have several exciting opportunities available in the following disciplines:
All positions are based at our Casuarina Campus in Darwin NT, and full relocation assistance is provided for successful and eligible candidates.
Positions are available on a full time, continuing basis with job share or fractional appointments also welcome.
What's in it for you?
- An employer who values your contribution to build a bigger, better and stronger university
- Work with a University committed to changing people's lives for the better through training, education and research
- An enviable lifestyle within the unique and spectacular Northern Territory
- Opportunities for professional development, paid study and career progression
- 17% superannuation
- 6 weeks of paid annual leave
- 20 weeks of paid parental leave, in addition to government payments (eligibility criteria apply)
- Recognition of prior service with another Australian University / NT Government for Long Service Leave
- Free on-campus parking
- Discounted rates for On-Campus Gym Facility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Packaging opportunities
How to Apply
All applications must be received online via the 'apply' button and should include a cover letter, your CV and a response addressing the selection criteria of the relevant position (contained within the position profile, links above).
For a confidential discussion please contact Professor Dominic Upton, College Dean, on 08 8946 6263 or email@example.com.
Diversity and Inclusion
At CDU we actively celebrate our diversity. We innovate, embrace new ideas, and act with courage and kindness. We're about what we can give to the world rather than what we take, and we believe in the transformative power of education. We work hard to make sure every member of our university community feels that they truly belong. Understanding that it is through our focus on our people and leveraging our differences that will make CDU the most connected university in Australia, we are striving to ensure that our culture and our community is inclusive of all our staff, students and visitors. We are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone feels respected, safe, encouraged to speak up and supported in achieving their professional goals. Applications from First Nations people, women at all levels, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disability, neurotypical and neurodiverse people, LGBTIQ+ people, people with family and caring responsibilities and people at all stages of their careers are welcomed.
You make CDU. And we want you to be exactly who you are.
Applications Open: Friday 9 September 2022
Applications Close: Monday 10 October 2022