Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities in Radom
The Dean of the Faculty of Philology and Pedagogy
announces a vacancy for the position of professor assistant
(group of teaching staff)
in Department of NeophilologyEligibility criteria
• an application letter addressed to the Rector of the Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities in Radom;
• curriculum vitae (CV);
• the candidate's personal data sheet;
• scans of the documents confirming the applicant's education and qualifications;
• a list of the research and teaching achievements;
• a list of the research publications;
• a declaration on having full legal capacity;
• a declaration on non-criminal record for an intentional crime with a legally-binding decision of the court;
• a declaration on not having a record of disciplinary punishment which revoke the right to practice the profession of an academic teacher permanently or for a specified period;
• a declaration on the enjoyment of public rights;
• a declaration on consent to the processing of personal data included in the job application for the purposes of the recruitment process;
• a declaration stating that in the case of being selected for the position, the University of Technology and Humanities will be the applicant's primary place of work.Selection process
The documents must be submitted to the Department of Philology and Pedagogy, the University of Technology and Humanities in Radom, Malczewskiego 20a Street, 26-600 Radom, Room 2, not later than 24.10.2022. The receipt date shall be construed as the date of the submission of the documents at the above-mentioned place.
Expected completion of the recruitment process: 27.10.2022, 12.00, Radom, Malczewskiego 20a Street, Room 2.Additional comments
• Applications that are received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
• Application documents can be claimed back within 14 days after the completion of the recruitment process.
• The University reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
• The decision on candidate(s) selection is a sole and sovereign matter of the University. The recruitment process may be terminated without reason.Web site for additional job details
https: // bip.uniwersytetradom.pl/oferty-pracy/150Required Research Experiences
1 - 4Offer Requirements
Language sciences: PhD or equivalent
POLISH: ExcellentSpecific Requirements
1. Doctoral degree in the field of English linguistics.
2. Teaching experience in higher education (at least 3 years).
3. Scientific publications in the field of English linguistics.
4. Experience in specialized translation, including legal translation.
5. Organisational skills.Contact Information