South College invites capable, energetic, outgoing, applicants who are focused on transforming lives of our customers/students! At South College, you will help implement our strategy of “Where Dreams Find Direction!” We are one of the nation's fastest growing institutions of higher learning with over 8,000 students covering 7 campuses and Online learning sites. We are also one of nation's highest producers of licensed healthcare professionals offering a myriad of undergraduate and graduate healthcare programs for our students.
The South College Asheville Physician Assistant Program is seeking highly motivated, innovative, and team-oriented individuals for the position of Clinical Coordinator to join an experienced clinical team in Asheville, North Carolina. Asheville offers something for everyone with a diverse mix of outdoor activities, cultural experiences, and an arts scene, as well as a comfortable climate to enjoy year-round. South College offers a very competitive salary, clinical practice release time, and excellent support for professional growth and development. Advance your career with us at South College in Asheville.
• Ongoing sustainability and development of the clinical portion of the program.
• Act as a liaison between the preceptor, student and program.
• Provide continuous assessment and evaluation of the clinical phase.
• Assist in the continuous review and compliance of federal, state and accrediting activities.
• Maintain and review scheduling of EXXAT logs.
• Plan scholarship and service activities to assist the Institutions compliance outcomes.
• Coordinate and participate in End of Rotation activities and testing.
• Instruction in all phases of the program.
• Participate in student advising, student admissions and committees as assigned.