23 Oct 2023Job Information
The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology Polish Academy of Sciences, PAS
Agricultural sciences » Other
Biological sciences » Biology
Biological sciences » Other
Recognised Researcher (R2)
8 Dec 2023 - 23:59 (Europe/Athens)
Type of Contract
Hours Per Week
Offer Starting Date
29 Dec 2023
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
We offer a position for researcher ( Postdoctoral scientist Recognised Researcher R2) in plant biology and molecular biology at the Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology Polish Academy of Sciences (IPP PAS), 30-239 Krakow, Poland. More about planned research here: https: // en.ifr-pan.edu.pl/about-the- institute/structure/6-department-of…Requirements
Biological sciences » Other
PhD or equivalent
Agricultural sciences » Other
PhD or equivalent
Agricultural sciences » OtherBiological sciences » Biology
Years of Research Experience
1 - 4
Internal Application form(s) needed
(182.12 KB - PDF)
AttachNo2primary place of workkk.pdf
(171.23 KB - PDF)
(265.49 KB - PDF)
(636.12 KB - PDF)
Other employment benefits:
If interested, please submit your (1) cover letter (application), (2) curriculum vitae including list of publications and contacts of two referees (max 4 pages), (3) personal questionnaire ( the attachment No 1 ), (4) statement of primary place of work ( the attachment No 2 ), (5) a declaration as to the discipline in which the candidate will conduct research ( the attachment No 3 ), (6) a self-report clearly indicating how the candidate meets the indicated requirements, referring separately to the criterion of scientific activity, the criterion of internationalization, and the criterion of organizational activity, (7) list of scientific publications (with current IFs and citations No) for a period not longer than 5 years (if applicable), (8) motivation letter with detailed description of your planned research activities (max 4 pages in total), (9) copy of the doctor's degree diploma in biological, agricultural or biotechnology sciences, (10) certificates of completed courses, (11) Electronic versions of the two most important publications that the candidate considers representative of his scientific achievements or an explanation of their absence, provided that the Chairman of the Committee may expect the transmission of all or selected scientific publications or other documents, (12) at least one letter of recommendation from an independent researcher, provided that this letter is sent electronically to the following address: [email protected], without the intermediary of the candidate and is open only to members of the Committee, (13) In the case of foreigners - language certificates or declarations of knowledge of the Polish language. (14) RODO agreement the attachment No 4 ).
In your CV you should add: I consent, within the meaning of Art. 13 section 1 and section 2 GDPR, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection) (OJ EU L of 4/05/2016, pp. 1-88), for the processing of my personal data by the Instytut Fizjologii Roślin im. Franciszka Górskiego Polskiej Akademii Nauk Polish Academy of Sciences, ul. Niezapominajek 21, 30-239 Kraków, in order to recruit for work at The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, Polish Academy of Sciences in Krakow. I am aware that the consent granted may be withdrawn at any time in a manner appropriate to its granting.
Documents should be sent in electronic form (PDF format) or in paper form to the following address: [email protected], entering the subject of the message: "konkursadiunkt16/2023/ZBK-IFRPAN" by Fri 8 December 2023 23:59 CET.
Additional information: 1. The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, Polish Academy of Sciences in Krakow reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
2. Selected candidates may be asked for an interview. Interviews (including hybrid/on-line) with selected applicants will be held in Dec 2023.
3. The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, Polish Academy of Sciences in Krakow reserves the right to close the competition without selecting a candidate.
4. The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, Polish Academy of Sciences in Krakow does not provide housing.
Information clause for people participating in the recruitment process:
Based on Article. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, Polish Academy of Sciences based in Kraków ul. Niezapominajek 21, 30-239 Kraków, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. Data protection inspector at The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, Polish Academy of Sciences, ul. Niezapominajek 21, 30-239 Kraków is Jakub Adamski, M.A., e-mail: [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment for work at The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, Polish Academy of Sciences in Krakow. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 22(1) of the Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2023, item 1465) and your consent.
4. Your personal data will not be made available to other recipients, except for entities with which the administrator has concluded appropriate processing entrustment agreements and cases provided for by law.
5. Your data will be stored for the duration of the recruitment process, no longer than 12 months from the date of submitting the application.
6. You have the right to:
a) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
b) request from the Administrator access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data, transfer of data, however, these rights may be limited by a specific legal provision,
c) submit a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data including: name(s) and surname, date of birth, place of residence (correspondence address) will result in the inability to participate in job recruitment.
Informal inquiries can be directed via email to [email protected]
The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, Polish Academy of Sciences (IPP PAS) is in the initial phase of the HR Excellence in Research Award ( HR Logo ). IPP PAS pursues a Policy of open, transparent and merit-based recruitment of staff for scientific, scientific- technical and technical ( OTM-R ) positions (Open, Transparent and Merit-based Recruitment; https: // en.ifr-pan.edu.pl/otm-r-policy)
The Institute is located in the suburbs of Kraków (Cracow) with convenient access to the international airport and the historical city center. The location also offers the possibility to explore the picturesque Małopolska region, including the scenic Tatra range of the Carpathian mountains. Moreover, researchers benefit from the excellent team spirit and pleasant working environment at the Institute.
Website for additional job details
https: // en.ifr-pan.edu.plWork Location(s)
Number of offers available
The Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, PAS
GeofieldWhere to apply
https: // en.ifr-pan.edu.pl