Recruitment/Posting Title Part Time Course Assistant - Fall 2021
Department Prof Sci Masters
Salary Commensurate With Experience
The Professional Science Master's Program (PSM) invites applications for
Course Assistants for the Fall 2021 semester.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
• Assisting faculty with their course(s) (may include traditional lecture,
hybrid, and/or fully online courses); may be required to provide LMS software
• Attending all assigned course meetings (at the discretion of the faculty
member teaching the course)
• Preparing course materials (i.e., syllabi, presentations, hand-outs,
reading materials, etc.) as directed by the faculty member
• Providing constructive feedback to students as well as critical instruction
regarding student work and academic standards
• Responding to student emails and inquiries, and address student concerns
• Practicing innovative educational methodology
Posting Number 21FA0858
Posting Open Date
Posting Close Date
Minimum Education and Experience
Master's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education
and experience as a teaching/course assistant.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The Master of Business & Science degree (MBS) is a degree combining the
science curriculum from a traditional science master's degree with a
specialized set of business+ courses – including business, policy, and law.
Our program prepares students with the necessary business acumen,
entrepreneurial skills, and know-how to translate scientific and technological
ideas into profitable products and services.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Quick Link to Posting https: // jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/137267
Campus Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Home Location Campus Busch (RU-New Brunswick)
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().
Cover Letter/Letter of Application