Application closing date
Grade 6 (£29,024 - £35,659 per annum)
Administrative and support, Professional and managerial
Market Insight Officer
Recruitment Pack R6960.pdf
Fixed term, 37 hours per week
If you have a passion for customer insight and research, and the skills to effectively manage, analyse, and present complex data, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Working closely with the Senior Data Analyst you will:
- Take the lead on student research projects, organising and implementing focus groups and surveys.
- Provide insight and analysis to drive decision making within the school.
- Work with a variety of teams across the school, particularly in collaboration with Marketing and Recruitment.
Our preferred candidate will:
- Have experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research.
- Have the analytical skills to draw out key insights from complex data sets.
- Be educated to degree level, or with substantial experience in a relevant field.
If you are interested, we want to hear from you. Please pay close attention to the recruitment pack using the online application form to explain how your knowledge, skills and experience match the full Person Specification for the role (a CV will not be sufficient for this purpose).
We offer an excellent employment package including hybrid working, blending a mix of remote and on-campus working (dependent on work duties).
The School is committed to Athena SWAN principles and the promotion of equality and diversity and is proud to hold a Bronze Athena SWAN Award.
If you are currently registered as a student at the University, please note that you may only apply for part-time jobs of 15 hours or less per week.
For more information, please download the recruitment pack.