Major Programme Management Area Assistant
Grade 5: £27,131 - £32,348 per annum (pro-rata for part-time appointments)
Fixed-term Contract (24 months)
Saïd Business School is recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join the Major Programme Management group as the Area Assistant. This involves working closely with the BT Professor of Major Programme Management.
The postholder will ensure the highest level of customer service in receiving visitors and servicing meetings in which the BT Professor of Major Programme Management and his Major Programme Management group are involved. The post holder will report to Professor Armanios for day to day tasks and responsibilities and to James Livingstone, Faculty Administration Manager, as part of the wider professional services team overseen by the Head of Faculty Services. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and dedicated individual to be part of a programme and team whose mission is to better lives through impactful progress!
A few of the responsibilities:
• Manage the diary of the BT Professor of Major Programme Management using initiative to make considered judgements and anticipate needs, and to balance the requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
• Respond to a range of issues on behalf of the BT Professor of Major Programme Management and the Major Programme group, such as researching and preparing information, drafting replies, and preparing meeting briefings.
• Liaise with the appropriate teams to organise arrangements for meetings, including arranging appropriate venues, catering, IT and AV facilities, and setting up conference and Zoom calls.
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
What We Offer
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
• Flexible hybrid working
• An excellent contributory pension scheme
• 38 days annual leave
• A comprehensive range of childcare services
• Family leave schemes
• Cycle loan scheme
• Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
• Discounted bus travel and Season Ticket travel loans
All applications must include a CV and Supporting Statement/Cover Letter and state your current salary.
For further guidance and support, please visit https: // www. jobs.ox.ac.uk/how- to-apply.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 7 December 2022 at 12.00 noon.
Contact Person : Anna Giorgi Vacancy ID : 162068 Contact Phone : Closing Date & Time : 07-Dec-2022 12:00 Pay Scale : STANDARD GRADE 5 Contact Email : Anna.Giorgi@sbs.ox.ac.uk Salary (£) : Grade 5: £27,131 - £32,348 per annum (pro-rata for part- time appointments)