Learning Platform Support Officer
Grade 6: £30,502 - £36,386 per annum
Said Business School are recruiting for a Learning Platform Support Officer to support the School's Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) and digital learning technologies, assisting the Senior Digital Learning Technologist to ensure agreed service levels are maintained across all systems and proactive technical assistance for digital teaching is provided.
With a clear understanding of the School's teaching and learning technology stack, you will help champion and support the exploitation of the core tools, helping enhance learning outcomes, whilst working with School stakeholders such as Degree and Executive Degree Programmes, Executive Education, the TLI and Careers in progressing the School's digital learning agenda.
A few of the responsibilities:
• Provide proactive assistance with the implementation of learning projects and assist with a smooth implementation and roll out of new courses, within project scope.
• Maintain user accounts, identifying unused and duplicate learner accounts.
• Assisting in the timely response to queries over the use of learning technologies within the School, and triage technical support requests for the IT team.
• Promote Canvas as the LMS of choice and assist in communicating IT matters to the LMS community, e.g. for system failures, developments, and enhancements.
• Lead discussions with departments, faculty and course teams in reviewing their requirements for using technology effectively.
• Help design and develop training materials with the Senior Digital Learning Technologist, adapting existing or externally sourced materials where appropriate.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
The Saïd Business School offers very generous benefits, some of which are:
• Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
• Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
• Discounted bus travel
• Subsidised onsite catering
• Cycle loan scheme
• Plus, many other University benefits
All applications must include a CV and supporting statement and current salary.
For further guidance and support, please visit https: // www. jobs.ox.ac.uk/how- to-apply
The closing date for applications is 12.00pm noon on Monday 28th November 2022
Contact Person : Kateryna Tolok Vacancy ID : 161914 Contact Phone : Closing Date & Time : 28-Nov-2022 12:00 Pay Scale : STANDARD GRADE 6 Contact Email : Kateryna.Tolok@sbs.ox.ac.uk Salary (£) : 30502 - 36386