Position InformationJob Title Instructor
Position Number 999370 Department Management & Marketing Salary $53,800 Job Summary/Description
Angelo State University invites applications for a non-tenure track faculty position in Financial Literacy and External Relations at the Instructor level. This full-time, nine-month position in the Department of Management and Marketing will start in Fall of 2023.
Typical Duties/Job Duties
1. Effective teaching, service and commitment to the Department of Marketing and Management, the Norris-Vincent College of Business, and Angelo State University are required.
2. The primary teaching assignments for this position will be in the areas of financial literacy, career readiness, and introduction to business.
3. The individual hired for this position will serve as the director for the Lambs to Rams financial literacy program, teaching a financial literacy course and coordinating the program across campus.
4. The individual hired for the position will also coordinate internships within the Norris-Vincent College of Business.
5. All candidates are expected to maintain a status of either a Scholarly Practitioner (SP) or Instructional Practitioner (IP) in accordance with the Norris-Vincent College of Business Faculty Qualifications Guidelines.
6. The individual hired for this position will be required to fully participate in the activities of the College to include recruitment, student advising and service on committees.
7. Salary and benefits for this position are competitive and will depend on individual candidate qualifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of the iGrad Financial Literacy platform.
Skills in recruiting both employers and students for the NVCOB's growing internship program.
A familiarity with the San Angelo business community.
Physical Requirements EEO Statement
Angelo State University is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting and ensuring equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Angelo State University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for qualified individuals with disabilities. We are committed to ensuring that a qualified individual with a disability has the same rights and privileges in employment as non-disabled employees. If an accommodation is requested for the job application process, please contact our office at (325) 942-2168 or email us at [email protected].
Posting Detail InformationPosting Number F246P
Open Date 05/12/2023 Close Date Desired Start Date 08/17/2023 Review Start Date Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Required Number of ReferencesSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().Documents Needed To Apply