About the Position
An HRIS SaaS Analyst II configures, supports and maintains Human Resources (HR) SaaS applications to ensure data integrity and accuracy. An individual is a functional and technical point of contact for HR and supported HR SaaS programs. An HRIS SaaS Analyst II are subject matter experts, maintaining and ensuring data integrity, collaborating with the business and vendors, testing of system changes, report writing and analysis of data flows for process improvement opportunities. An individual works in all stages of the systems development lifecycle, including requirements definition, functional and technical solution design, build, system testing, user acceptance testing, validation and production support.
What You'll Do
Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the current systems environment to serve as a subject matter expert for HR SaaS programs and ensure efficiency and accuracy in data gathering, configuration and reporting, as well as end-to-end alignment with downstream systems.
Support enterprise-wide HR projects that have technology or SaaS components; analyze business process/ requirements and develop corresponding system process and technical data flow designs to ensure timely and accurate systems configurations.
Serve as a functional and technical lead on all cyclical systems and business processes that impact benefits, payroll, compensation, talent management and talent acquisition.
Research and resolve user issues and questions on configuration and technical issues and establish regular communications to foster productive partnerships.
Collaborate with external vendors to manage service releases, support and test application upgrades, collaborate with developers on building technical solutions and any general maintenance and system support required on SaaS applications.
Support set up and design of security requirements in all SaaS applications and work with internal controls and audit support teams as needed to meet SOX regulations.
Maintain documents and standard operating procedures on current business processes.
8. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
NOTE: The primary accountabilities above are intended to describe the general content and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed above. Specific goals or responsibilities will be documented in the incumbents' performance objectives as outlined by the incumbents' immediate supervisor or manager.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma and four (4) years of direct HRIS technology experience, including configuration and implementation of systems/applications, and including a minimum of two (2) years of experience implementing and maintaining in SaaS technologies from a functional as well as technical standpoint; OR
• Associates Degree and two (2) years of direct HRIS technology experience, including configuration and implementation of systems/applications, and experience implementing and maintaining in SaaS technologies from a functional as well as technical standpoint.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Systems/Technology or a related field
• Strong experience with SaaS implementations, strong vendor management skills and strong foundation on technical concepts of database management and systems analysis and design
• Ability to understand complex functional and technical concepts to communicate and present to the business in a non-technical way
• Ability to translate business needs into actionable technical requirements and work with vendor/developer to implement solutions
• Good working knowledge of HR procedures, including talent, benefits, compensation and learning
• Ability to work well in a team environment, prioritize effectively and remain highly organized
• Be a self-starter and keep up to speed on emerging technologies to contribute to the overall HRIS vision and roadmap
As an Equal Opportunity employer, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.
If you are an active-duty military member seeking employment when off-duty, compliance with Department of Defense Joint Ethics Regulation, 5500-7-R, is required prior to starting employment with University of Phoenix. You are advised to contact your base Judge Advocate General to seek such approval and answer any questions.