UNT System Overview
Welcome to the University of North Texas System! The UNT System institutions include the University of North Texas (Denton & Frisco campuses), the University of North Texas at Dallas (Main & College of Law campuses) and the University of North Texas HSC in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. Over the past decade, the UNT System enrollment has increased more than 25 percent to over 50,000 students.
Posting Title Hourly office Assistant (PT Summer) Department DAL-School of Education-518000 Job Location Dallas Full Time/Part Time Part-Time Pay Rate $15.00/hr Salary Information Department Summary
The School of Education at UNT-Dallas seeks two individuals to assist with data entry and record digitalization. Candidates should be able to work independently, communicate well, and support the mission of the university.
Working under the supervision of Certification Officer, the job requires general office work, scanning of records, making copies, general computer work, and some organization of space.
The job will require on-campus work during the day, max of 20 hours per week between June 5 – July 21. Not to exceed 100 total hours.
Job Responsibilities: Prepare and organize files, enter data, and verify data entry accuracy.
· Support maintenance of data entry and record files.
· Scan records in batches
· Organize records in virtual folders for batch upload
· Organize office space
· Updating inventory records
· Other duties as assigned.
Additional Posting Details
· Applicants must possess the following:
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications (i.e. Word, Teams, Outlook).
· Thorough knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
· Demonstrated ability to complete tasks independently.
· Proficiency in assembling and organizing data · Good interpersonal skills and ease in relating to people from varyingbackgrounds.
· Responsible, reliable, and punctual.
· Must be able to pass a background check.
Preferred Qualifications Required License / Registration / Certification Work Schedule
Monday – Friday
20 hours per week
Driving University Vehicle No Security Sensitive This is a security sensitive position. EEO Statement
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
Physical Requirements Carrying, Ability to communicate, Lifting up to 25 pounds, Sitting, Squatting, Stooping, Bending, Standing, Walking
Posting Detail InformationPosting Number H993P
Position End Date (if temporary) Special Instructions to Applicants Quicklink for Posting https: // jobs.untsystem.edu/postings/72224Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().Documents Needed to Apply