Posting Details (Default Section)Job Title: Honors Coordinator
Campus: Florham Campus, Madison, NJ Department: University Honors Program-Florham Hiring Manager: April Patrick Hiring Manager Title: University Director of Honors College: Position Type: Staff Grade: 11 FLSA: Non-Exempt Faculty Rank: Salary: $693.60 Weekly Minimum Status: Full-Time Months Worked: 12 Month Job Summary:
Under the direction of the University Director of Honors, provides a variety of diversified administrative services that support the University Honors Program and the Honors Academy. Responsibilities include performance and coordination of daily office and program activities; serving as the initial contact with students; coordinating student registration documentation; supporting Honors communication and social media; participating in the planning and execution of extracurricular and social programs on and off campus for students in the University Honors Program, Honors Academy, and Honors housing; assisting in recruitment of new students for the program; and budget monitoring.
1. Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of progress towards a degree and work experience, preferably in an academic environment.
2. A minimum of three years of administrative experience, preferably in a complex academic environment, including office oversight responsibilities, experience with budget maintenance, and demonstrating strong organizational effectiveness and the ability to coordinate special programs and events.
3. Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and organization skills.
4. Ability to work with a variety of university constituencies and a diverse group of faculty and students.
5. Proficiency in the use of database systems, internet-access software, Microsoft Office, and social media platforms. Knowledge of Ellucian preferred.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
7. Must be available to work non-standard hours as required, including occasional evenings and weekends, to participate in and coordinate on and off campus student activities.
8. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Preferred Qualifications: Hours Worked
Posting Date: 12/06/2022 Special Instructions to Applicants: Application Types Accepted: Application for EmploymentSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().Required Documents