· passionate about math?
· outgoing, with a love for working with kids?
· hoping to make a difference in others' lives?
· interested in teaching?
Southern Teachers can help! Schools are still hiring teachers to fill late-
breaking openings and there are opportunities for first-time teachers, but
vacancies are being filled quickly. We are currently helping a
private/independent school in Christchurch, Virginia find a High School
Math Teacher to join their school community.
Am I qualified?
· If you majored or minored in math, your skill set is in demand in schools.
· For secondary school, teaching certification is desirable but not required.
· You do need the ability and willingness to work with kids!
How does it work?
· : fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
· Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement
Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your background and search
· Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start
connecting you with schools.
Southern Teachers is a placement agency that helps teachers find jobs at K-12,
college-preparatory, private/independent schools around the South. Our
services are free to candidates. Learn more about our work with candidates,
and the other ways we support schools, at SouthernTeachers.com.
· Bachelor's Degree required (2.8 GPA minimum)
· Graduate degrees can be advantageous, but are not required
· Teaching Certification is desirable but not mandatory
· Experience with kids in any capacity is desirable, especially for recent
graduates without teaching degrees.
Salaries vary and are determined by each individual school.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Apply today at SouthernTeachers.com