Posting Details (Default Section)Job Title: Financial Aid Coordinator I--Internal Union Applicants Only
Campus: Florham Campus, Madison, NJ Department: Financial Aid-Florham Hiring Manager: Emily Grant Hiring Manager Title: Director of Financial Aid - Florham College: Position Type: Staff Grade: 8 FLSA: Non-Exempt Faculty Rank: Salary: $573.41 Weekly Minimum Status: Full-Time Months Worked: 12 Month Job Summary:
INTERNAL UNION APPLICANTS ONLY
Responsible for answering financial aid phone lines and greeting students who visit the office. Disseminates incoming phone calls to the appropriate staff member and alerts counseling staff to waiting visitors. Acts as a clearing house for the dissemination of mail, reports, documents, files, and general Financial Aid information. Performs secretarial and administrative duties for campus Financial Aid Office. Coordinates the inflow and outflow of financial aid information and ensures facilitation of information to the appropriate channels. This position requires familiarity with a complex higher education enterprise computer system.
1. High School/GED and 1-3 years related work experience required and financial aid experience preferred.
2. Prior work experience in an office environment, preferably in an academic institution with significant student interaction.
3. Experience with windows operating systems, and experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must have an understanding of all aspects of sending and retrieving emails.
4. Strong human relations and communications skills.
5. Experience in working with students and parents, both in person and on the phone, strongly preferred.
6. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
7. Must be experienced in a high traffic setting with frequent interruptions, and able to perform the job requirements in an extremely busy environment.
8. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Preferred Qualifications: Hours Worked Posting Date: 02/13/2023 Special Instructions to Applicants: Application Types Accepted: Application for EmploymentSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().Required Documents