About the position
Supporting the Director, Information Technology Services, this position contributes to the efficient and effective operations of the Department of Information Technology Services (ITS). The role provides proactive and comprehensive office and administrative support to the Director and ITS management team and staff and requires exceptional time management and organisational skills.
About the person
The successful candidate will have:
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and creativity in problem solving
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of financial / expense management,
- Well-developed organisational skills and the ability to learn concepts and processes quickly
- Work well under pressure while keeping operations smooth and efficient
What we currently offer:
- The benefits of flexibility and hybrid working and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- We offer employees access to a confidential and professional counselling service.
- Staff can access to the Sports Centre at a reduced cost, and we offer a reduced rate for an employee’s spouse and dependents.
- Staff are able to borrow a range of resources from the library and have access to the Career Development Service.
- We offer free car parking.
- We have a bulk-billing medical centre on-site.
- Staff may be eligible for discounted childcare fees at a nearby early learning centre, corporate health insurance and banking products.
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent team at Bond University which also offers a vibrant campus with state-of-the-art facilities in a picturesque location.
The salary range for this part time position, based on 0.8 FTE (4 days/week) is from $48,606.27 to $55,656.35 per annum (plus 10.5% superannuation per annum).
Position related enquiries can be directed to Mr. Marlon Sayer, Director, Information Technology Services on (07) 5595 5528 or [email protected]
Application and submission details
For further details regarding this appointment please reference the position description.
Applicants can Apply Now button. All candidates are required to register online via our candidate portal prior to submitting an application.
For current Bond University staff, apply directly via HR Connect, log in with staff credentials, from the Home dashboard select Careers, select the role and apply.
If you require any assistance with your application submission, please visit Applying for jobs at Bond.
Applications close 5.00pm, 30th November 2022
Applicants must have current work rights in Australia at the time of application. This status will be verified as part of the recruitment process.
Conditions of employment for this position are offered under a Bond Workplace Agreement (BWA)
Bond University is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage our students and staff to respect individuality and diversity. In line with Bond University’s values, people from diverse backgrounds, women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTIQ+, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at the University.