Grade 6: £32,332-£38,205 per annum
Fixed term contract 2 years
Oxford Saïd Online is at the forefront of innovative education, and we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Executive Administrator to join our team. As a leading institution in the field, we are dedicated to providing high-quality online education. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the Director, ensuring the effective administration and coordination of activities within Oxford Saïd Online.
As the Executive Administrator, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive office administration and executive support to the Director. This includes managing schedules, handling confidential matters, and ensuring that critical tasks are communicated, followed through, and achieved on time.
- Efficiently manage schedules, appointments, and meetings, ensuring no critical dates are overlooked.
- Proactively handle email accounts, identify high-priority emails, and respond independently and efficiently.
- Plan and implement travel itineraries, including arrangements and visa applications.
- Assist in organizing and supporting complex meetings, booking rooms, and arranging catering.
- Lead in creating team handbooks for onboarding and as reference guides.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
The Saïd Business School offers very generous benefits, some of which are:
All applications must include a CV, current salary and Supporting Statement/Cover Letter.
For further guidance and support, please visit https: // www. jobs.ox.ac.uk/how-to-apply
The closing date for applications is 20 November 2023 at 12.00 noon.
Contact Person : Kateryna Tolok Vacancy ID : 168950 Contact Phone : Closing Date & Time : 20-Nov-2023 12:00 Pay Scale : STANDARD GRADE 6 Contact Email : [email protected] Salary (£) : £32,332-£38,205 per annum