Enrollment Management Counselor (3 Vacancies)
The Enrollment Management Counselor is responsible for increasing the enrollment of qualified undergraduate students and meeting yearly enrollment goals for the University of Houston Clear Lake (UHCL). This position requires extensive travel throughout the year, and evening and weekend work during the peak admission cycle. The Enrollment Management Counselor's primary task is to generate inquiries, applications, interviews, campus visits, and enroll prospective students through high-impact engagement activities such as calling, texting, and recruiting prospective students within the assigned market area(s).
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. Valid driver's license and insurance upon hire.
3. Thorough understanding of higher education policies regarding admission and enrollment with specific knowledge of undergraduate/graduate degree requirements.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in speech and writing and to interact with a broad range of clientele.
5. Must have strong attention to detail - especially in program development and documentation.
6. Must be flexible with the ability to analyze and respond to varying situations.
7. Ability to work within and successfully meet deadlines.
8. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure.
One year of experience in admissions.
Required Attachments by Candidate: Resume
Notes to Applicant:
Full-time position with benefits. Criminal and motor background checks are required. To apply, please complete the online application and attach a resume. Applications without the required documents will be considered incomplete and disqualified.
Salary: $44,328 - $49,248 per yearSchedule
: Full-timeJob Posting
: Apr 26, 2023, 2:18:59 AM