Customer Service Representative (2 Positions Available)
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for greeting students and visitors in person and on the telephone and maintaining the organization of the front counter. Disseminates financial aid to students, staff, administration, and outside agencies. This position will be responsible for assisting a high volume of students and interacting on a regular basis with other financial aid staff members to ensure the students receives the appropriate forms, directions, and explanation of financial aid information. This position will be Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm totaling 40 hours per week (additional hours during peak times or events; the incumbent will have a set schedule but must be flexible to assist the office when needed).
1. High School diploma or GED.
2. One year of office/clerical experience including working with the public.
3. Must be able to work with all types of personalities and constituencies.
4. Must have excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
5. Excellent customer service skills and customer service oriented.
Three years of experience working with PeopleSoft.
Notes to Applicant:
Full-time position with benefits. Background check required. To apply, please complete the online application and attach a resume. Applications without the required documents will be considered incomplete and disqualified.
Salary: $29,441 - $32,386 per yearSchedule
: Full-timeJob Posting
: Apr 26, 2023, 2:16:49 AM