Posting DetailsJob Title Clinical Adjunct Faculty - Undergraduate
Full or Part Time Part-Time
Position Type Adjunct
Benefits Eligible No
Job Description Summary
The Clinical Adjunct works in collaboration with the Director of Clinical
Services to provide a safe and supportive learning environment that assists
students in the integration of knowledge, effective communication,
interprofessional collaboration, role, professional values, and praxis in the
clinical practice setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
A clinical adjunct in the nursing program is directly responsible and
accountable for ensuring the fulfillment of program outcomes and educational
goals and objectives of the Husson University School of Nursing.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Nursing with current acute care clinical
practice experience preferred.
• Current and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in State of Maine.
• Current clinical experience in applicable care setting.
• Experience in baccalaureate and graduate nursing education settings
• Normal sitting, standing, and walking throughout the course of a clinical
• Lifting and moving patient and or equipment weighing up to 50 lb.
• Periods of computer and telephone usage.
• Requires dexterity and data entry skills.
• Requires familiarity with health care technology
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
Quick Link to Posting https: // husson.peopleadmin.com/postings/3367
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().
Position Details Recruitment/Posting Title Part-time Clinical Assistant
Department RSDM-Pediatric Dentistry Salary Commensurate With Experience
The Department of Pediatric Dentistry is searching for a part-time Clinical
clinical, clinical and didactic teaching in Pre-doctoral and Postdoctoral
Position Title Clinical Assistant Professor-Part-time Classification Title
applications for a part-time (20.5 hrs./week) 12-month, clinical-track
the ability to assist core faculty members with teaching laboratory skills in
candidate will have the ability to teach relevant...