Casual - Student Enquiries and Enrolment Team Advisor
Rate of Pay: £11.32 per hour plus 12.07% accrued holiday per total value
Working Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
Duration: 3rd January 2024 – 29th February 2024
The Student Enquires and Enrolment Team are looking for a casual advisor to assist with a range of duties.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Resolving applicant and student enquiries through a range of channels (On Campus, Email and Telephone)
• Printing and Distributing ID Cards for staff and students.
• Range of back-office administration tasks, such as approving discounted rail travel cards for students.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous experience of administration, data entry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
• Previous experience of Quercus (the University's student system) would be beneficial
Closing Date: 30th November 2023
Contact Details/Informal Enquiries: Ellis Cook - Team Leader, Student Enquiries and Enrolment Team [email protected]
Reference Number: 055815
Please note we may close this advert early should we receive sufficient response
Our vision is to transform lives and UH is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and building a diverse community. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of their protected characteristics.
The University is required to meet UKVI visa regulations. Applicants who do not currently have the right to work in the UK will have to satisfy UKVI regulations before they can be appointed.