9 Nov 2023Job Information
Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW
Institute of Food Sciences
Agricultural sciences » Other
First Stage Researcher (R1)
31 Dec 2023 - 23:59 (Europe/Brussels)
Type of Contract
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
RECTOR OF WARSAW UNIVERSITY OF LIFE SCIENCES (WULS - SGGW)
announces a competition for the position of research - didactic assistant
INSTITUTION: Warsaw University of Life Sciences (WULS-SGGW)-Institute of Food Sciences, Department of Food Engineering and Production Organization, 02-776 Warsaw, Nowoursynowska 159c
POSITION: research – didactic assistant
DISCIPLINE: food technology and nutrition
POSTED: 09.11.2023 r.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF OFFERS: 11-31.12.2023 r.
OPENING OF OFFERS: 02.01.2024 r.
KEY WORDS: food technology, food engineering, drying techniques, innovative pretreatments,
PLACE OF OFFERS SUBMITTION: Institute of Food Sciences, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, 02-776 Warsaw, Poland, 159c Nowoursynowska Str., building no 32 room 53, phone numer +4822 5937510.
LINK TO WEBSITES:
I. University https: // bip.sggw.edu.pl/oferty-pracy/
II. Ministry of Science and Education by filling out forms from the site
https: // bazaogloszen.nauka.gov.pl/
III. European Commission in the European Researcher's Mobility Portal (https: // euraxess.ec.europa.eu/) for logging while maintaining an appropriate organization name, e.g.: Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW, Institute of Food Sciences
Additional information can be obtained in Institute of Food Sciences, Department of Food Engineering and Production Organization, tel. +48 22 59 37 568 (Head of Department)
A person applying for this position must meet the requirements set out in Art. 113 of the Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws 2018, pos. 1668, as amended), in the Statute of the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW Section VIII)
The candidate is expected to meet the following conditions:
· a diploma of graduation and master's degree in the discipline of food technology and human nutrition,
· experience in conducting research in the field of food technology / food engineering, documented with relevant scientific achievements, including minimum 4 publications with Impact Factor IF, · experience in research on drying techniques, with particular emphasis on innovative pretreatments, as well as analyzes of physical and chemical properties, · the ability to use technological and analytical equipment - in the field of determining physical properties and chemical food properties
· a participant of national and international scientific conferences, documented by oral and poster presentations,
· an experience in conducting classes at university in Polish and English language in the field of of food engineering
· good knowledge of English language, i.e. to the extent that it is possible to write scientific publications in that language, to present reports on scientific conferences and to condut classes in English language.
· computer skills, including MS Office and statistical programs,
· active in the field of academic life,
· experience in projects of science popularizing (activities in scientific organizations, the organization of science festivals an other events popularizing science).
· nice to have international scientific intership
• conducting scientific activities,
• conducting teaching classes,
• participating in organizational work for the University,
• increasing professional competences
The language of teaching is Polish and English.
Candidates should submit the following documents:
1. Application form for employment addressed to Rector of Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW,
2. A certified copy of diploma
3. Personal questionnaire form,
4. Curriculum vitae, including professional work and scientific achievements with list of publications and presentations,
5. Necessary documents confirming the remaining requirements from the Candidate,
6. Declaration confirming compliance with the requirements of art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws 2018, pos. 1668) and declaration that SGGW will be the primary workplace (on a special print available at SGGW-WULS - Office of Personal Affairs)
Candidates from outside the University also submit:
1. Opinion from the last place of work,
2. Employment certificate or work certificate.
In the case of a positive outcome of the contest a certificate from a doctor of medicine will be required (prints are available in the Department of Personal Affairs).
Place of submitting documents:
- on paper: Secretariat of Institute of Food Sciences, building 32, room 53, 02-776 Warsaw, 159c Nowoursynowska St., phone number: 022 5937510 or electronically: [email protected]
Deadline of the competition: 02.01.2024 r.
Please be advised that we will respond only to selected offers.
We reserve the right to end the competition sooner or to leave the competition unresolved.
The competition has a one-stage character.
Please attach the following statement:
I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, in order to participate in recruitment processes, in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, pos. 1000, as amended).
Please be advised that all personal data that will be provided by you in the recruitment procedure conducted for the abovementioned position by the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (hereinafter referred to as WULS-SGGW) will be processed by WULS-SGGW in order to carry out the above-mentioned recruitment procedure in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (general regulation on protection data; Journal of Laws EU Nr L 119, p. 1 form 2016), hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
The administrator of your Personal Data is the Warsaw University of Life Sciences in Warsaw, with headquarters at 166 Nowoursynowska St., 02-787 Warsaw. Personal data will be stored until the end of the recruitment procedure conducted by WULS-SGGW. In WULS-SGGW, there is the Data Protection Supervisor who supervises the correctness of personal data processing, which can be contacted via the e-mail address: [email protected]. In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, we would like to inform you that you have the right from WULS-SGGW as the Administrator of Personal Data to access your data, correct it, transfer and delete it, and limit the processing of data and filing a complaint to the supervisory.Requirements
Agricultural sciences » Other
Master Degree or equivalent
Agricultural sciences » Other
Internal Application form(s) needed
engOgłoszenie konkurs asystent badawczo-dydaktyczny KIZiOP .pdf
(88.89 KB - PDF)
DownloadAdditional Information Work Location(s)
Number of offers available
Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW, Institute of Food Sciences
GeofieldWhere to apply