22 Aug 2023Job Information
University of Lodz
Faculty of Philosophy and History
First Stage Researcher (R1)
21 Sep 2023 - 23:59 (Europe/Warsaw)
Type of Contract
To be defined
Hours Per Week
Offer Starting Date
22 Aug 2023
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
INSTITUTION: University of Lodz, Faculty of Philosophy and History, Chair of History of Contemporary Philosophy CITY: Lodz, Poland POSITION Assistant DISCIPLINE philosophy POSTED: 22.08.2023 EXPIRES: 21.09.2023 WEBSITE: [email protected] KEYWORDS: modern philosophy DESCRIPTION (field, expectations, comments): 1. Higher education in philosophy, minimum bachelor's degree and master's degree in humanities or social sciences
2. Experience in conducting academic research on the field of contemporary philosophy, including social philosophy 3. Readiness to apply for research projects in field of philosophy 4. Knowledge of one foreign languages, proven by successful participation in international conferences with presentation in one of the congress-languages 5. Experience in cooperation with culture institutions 6. Experience in organizing conferences 7. Ability to conduct independent research and motivation for scientific and didactic work 8. Interpersonal skills Candidates are requested to submit the following documents to the office of the Faculty of Philosophy and History of the University of Lodz, 27a Kamińskiego Street, 90-219 Lodz, room 05 (first floor), in person or by mail by the deadline of 2023-09-21, e-mail: [email protected] ; tel.42 635 43 50
- CV - personal questionnaire (https: // www. uni.lodz.pl/kariera) - application for employment addressed to the Rector of the University of Lodz - opinion of the head of the unit or supervisor - information on scientific, organizational and social activities and a list of publications - a copy of MA diploma or MA certificate issued by her/his unit
Settlement of the competition will take place: 2023-09-28
Disclaimer - Winning the Competition does not guarantee employment at the University of Lodz
EMPLOYMENT APPLICANT'S PRIVACY NOTICE
1. The Administrator (Controller) of your personal data is the University of Lodz, based at: ul. Narutowicza 68, 90-136 Łódź (Lodz). 2. The Data Protection Officer at the University of Lodz may be contacted in any case via post to the above postal address, with the following reference on top: “Inspektor Ochrony Danych”, via e-mail at [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed for purposes of recruitment process. 4. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of: 1) the provisions of applicable law, i.e. the Labour Code (Poland); 2) your consent to the processing of personal data - in situations, where there is no legal basis for the processing; 3) if the applicant expresses a separate, voluntary consent for processing their personal data for purposes of future recruitment by means of including an appropriate declaration in the application set. To this end, please include a declaration of the following wording: “I agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed by the University of Lodz (Uniwersytet Łódzki) for purposes of future recruitment“.
5. Your personal data will be made available to data processing entities acting on behalf and for the account of the University pursuant to a concluded agreement, and entities authorised to obtain personal data pursuant to relevant legal regulations. 6. Your personal data will be processed for no longer than 3 months after finishing the recruitment process and, in justified cases, they will be stored in accord with other regulations of applicable law, including the Civil Code (Poland). 7. You have the right to: 1) access your personal data; 2) rectify your data when inconsistent with the actual state; 3) delete or limit data processing as well as to transfer data – in cases provided for by law; 4) object to processing; 5) withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of law of the processing, performed before the consent withdrawal; 6) make a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Poland, seated at ul. Stawki 2, Warszawa (Warsaw), Poland. 8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose referred to in point 3.
Your personal data is processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) and (a) and Article 9(2)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; Official Journal of the European Union L.2016.119.1)Requirements
Additional Information Work Location(s)
Master Degree or equivalent
Number of offers available
Chair of History of Contemporary Philosophy
GeofieldWhere to apply
42 635 43 50