Organisation/Company: INSTYTUT TECHNIKI BUDOWLANEJ
Research Field: Engineering › Civil engineering
Researcher Profile: First Stage Researcher (R1)
Application Deadline: 30/09/2022 23:00 - Europe/London
Location: Poland › Warsaw
Type Of Contract: Permanent
Job Status: Full-time
Hours Per Week: 40
Offer Starting Date: 01/10/2022
Reference Number: NZF/4/VIII/2022
Is The Job Related To Staff Position Within A Research
OF THE BUILDING RESEARCH INSTITUTE
on the basis of the Art. 43 of the Act of 30 April 2010 on research institutes
(Dz. U. / Journal of Laws of 2022, item 498 /) and the Statute of the
Building Research Institute, Art. 13 announces a competition
for the position of Assistant
in the Department of Thermal Physics, Acoustics and Environment
in the group of research workers
Place of work: Warsaw or Katowice (Poland)
For the assistant position may join candidates who meet the conditions set out
in the Act of 30 April 2010 on research institutes (Dz. U. / Journal of Laws
of 2022, item 498 /) specified in Art. 43 sec. 5.
1. Participation in research and development works in the field of:
sustainable development, environmental assessment of buildings and products in
the life cycle, quality of the internal environment of buildings, building
physics, energy efficiency.
2. Performing tests and measurements in the above-mentioned scope.
3. Keeping documentation concerning to the carried out tests.
4. Preparation of reports and presentations.
5. Participation in the work of international organizations.
Please be advised that:
• Instytut Techniki Budowlanej (Building Research Institute), as the data
controller, informs that your personal data contained in your CV and cover
letter will be processed in order to recruit for the above-mentioned position.
The information obligation clause on the processing of personal data is
available on the website https:// www. itb.pl/klauzula-obowiazek-
• The basis for the provision of data is Art. 221 sec. 1 of the Act - Labour
Code (Dz. U. / Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1040, as amended).
• If a broader scope of data is provided than specified in Art. 221 sec. 1 of
the Act - Labour Code, i.e. first name (second name) and surname, parents'
names, date of birth, place of residence (correspondence address),
education, course of previous employment, CV and cover letters, should be
include the following clause: “Pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1a of the Regulation PE
and RE 679/2016 GDPR, I agree to the processing by Instytut Techniki
Budowlanej, Warsaw, Filtrowa 1 Street, my personal data in the scope contained
in this CV and cover letter for the purpose of recruitment”.
• You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
1. Interesting work in a research unit in the center of Warsaw or in Katowice
2. Scientific development (e.g. includes obtaining a doctoral degree in
3. Stable employment with a full-time employment contract.
4. Work time from Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
5. A wide social package (e.g. multisport card), medical care, group life
6. Employee Capital Plans (PPK) – saving system for employees created and
co-financed by employers and Polish government.
7. Free car park on the premises of the Institute.
1. Job application.
2. Curriculum vitae.
3. A copy of the diploma of graduation higher technical studies.
4. A declaration that the candidate agrees to the processing of his personal
data contained in the job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process,
pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a Regulation EP and RE 679/2016 GDPR.
5. List of scientific publications with scores (for the last two years)
also description of scientific and engineering achievements.
6. List of scientific topics and research tasks with an indication of the
functions performed in these works.
7. A signed declaration that in the event of winning the competition and
starting work, the Building Research Institute will be the primary place of
work during the period of employment in this position.
We inform that we will contact only with selected candidates, the institute
reserves the right to resolve the competition without giving a reason.
The Competition Committee will consider all applications. The result of the
competition is not equivalent to hiring a candidate, but is a recommendation
for the Director of the Building Research Institute. Information about the
result of the competition will be published on the website www. itb.pl
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
Engineering: Master Degree or equivalent
1. Master's degree or Master's degree in engineering (preferably civil or
2. At least 2 years' experience gained in scientific or R&D institutions or
3. Excellent communication in English language (oral and written) that
enables work in international teams.
4. Experience in public speaking during trainings and conferences.
5. In the case of foreign candidates, the knowledge of Polish language is
required (oral and written).
1. Experience in working with digital modeling or with tools for assessment
Organisation/Company: INSTYTUT TECHNIKI BUDOWLANEJ
Department: Department of Thermal Physics, Acoustics and Environment
Organisation Type: Other
Website: https:// www. itb.pl/
Postal Code: 00-611
Street: Filtrowa 1 Street
Phone: (+48) 22 5796353