20 Oct 2023Job Information
Wroclaw University of Economics and Business
First Stage Researcher (R1)
20 Nov 2023 - 10:00 (UTC)
Type of Contract
Hours Per Week
Offer Starting Date
20 Oct 2023
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
Rector of Wrocław University of Economics and Business, announces the competition for positions of Assistant Professor in the didactic group in the Department of Financial Accounting, Taxes and Audit
Competitors should meet the conditions specified in art 113 of the Act of the Law on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 478, as amended) and in the University Statute.
The competition is for 1 position within the two competitions announced for the positions of Assistant and Assistant Professor in the group of teaching staff in Department of Financial Accounting, Taxes and Audit
I. QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR POSITION:
II. OPTIONAL Q UALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR POSITION:
III. APPLICATION FOR THE COMPETITION SHOULD CONTAIN:
link: kwestionariusz osobowy dla osoby ubiegającej się o zatrudnienie;
link: oświadczenie o spełnieniu wymogów art. 113 ustawy Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym i nauce z dnia 20 lipca 2018 r. (Dz.U. z 2018r., poz. 1668ze zm.);
link: oświadczenie dotyczące kształcenia w szkole doktorskiej;
link: oświadczenie o tym, że Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny we Wrocławiu będzie podstawowym miejscem pracy kandydata;
link: zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych w celu przeprowadzenia procesu rekrutacyjnego w postępowaniu konkursowym.
IV. STAGES OF RECRUITMENT:
V. CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1) We offer full time job, contract of employment since 1st February 2024. The first employment contract is concluded for a fixed period of up to 4 years, in accordance with the Act on Higher Education and Science at the primary workplace at the Department of Financial Accounting, Taxes and Audit,
the Faculty of Business and Management Wroclaw University of Economics and Business.
2) Wroclaw University of Economics and Business since 2017 is among the elite group of institutions entitled to use the prestigious HR Excellence in Research logo awarded by the European Commission.
Since receiving the HR Excellence in Research distinction, a number of solutions have been implemented at the Wrocław University of Economics, which are based on the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and are in line with the Code of Conduct for the recruitment of academic staff conducting research.
Link: European Charter for Researchers
3) Recruitment and selection of staff for academic teacher positions are conducted based on open, transparent and substantive principles, which are governed by the following documents:
- Recruitment Policy for Academic Teachers based on Openness, Transparency and Substantive Criteria (OTM-R) at the University of Economics in Wrocław;
Link: Recruitment Policy for Academic Teachers based on Openness, Transparency and Substantive Criteria (OTM-R) at the University of Economics in Wrocław;
- Statute of the University of Economics in Wrocław;
Link: Statute of the University of Economics in Wrocław
- Decree No. 148/2022 of the Rector of Wrocław University of Economics on the employment of academic Staff
Link: Decree No. 148/2022 of the Rector of Wrocław University of Economics on the employment of academic Staff
- Decree No. 66/2023 of the Rector of Wrocław University of Economics on the employment of academic Staff
Link: Decree No. 66/2023 of the Rector of Wrocław University of Economics on the employment of academic Staff
VI. APPLICATION IS TO BE SUBMITTED TO:
Wrocław University of Economics and Business, the Human Resources Department, Komandorska 118/120, bldg. A1, room 08 (floor -2), postal code 53-345 Wrocław
- in person or by traditional mail in a closed envelope;
- or via e-mail: [email protected]
A person to contact: mgr Iwona Wochnik
The deadline for submission of documents is 20th November 2023.
VI. THE OUTCOME OF THE COMPETITION:
The outcome of the competition will be known by 15th December 2023.
The date of the competition outcome is given in the competition announcement published on website:
https: // www. gov.pl/web/edukacja-i-nauka/informacja-o-wynikach-konkursow-na- nauczycieli-akademickich;
The employment decision is made by the Rector of the University of Economics and Business in Wrocław.
Wroclaw University of Economics and Business reserves the right to contact the selected persons and the right to close the competition without a decision. The competition is the first stage of the recruitment procedure for the position of an academic teacher, and its positive outcome is the basis for further proceedings.
The Rector of the University of Economics and Business may invalidate the recruitment process before its completion without providing any reason
It is not anticipated that candidates may appeal against decisions/actions taken in competition.
The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the European Charter for Researchers and the Code for the Recruitment of Researchers.
Wrocław, 19th October 2023Requirements
PhD or equivalent
Internal Application form(s) needed
5Zgoda na przetwarzanie danych osobowychPersonal data processing new2.pdf
(516.31 KB - PDF)
4Primary workforce new-22.pdf
(251.39 KB - PDF)
(202.53 KB - PDF)
2OświadczenieMeeting the conditions-12.pdf
(272.25 KB - PDF)
(277.22 KB - PDF)
DownloadAdditional Information Work Location(s)
Number of offers available
Wroclaw University of Economics and Business
GeofieldWhere to apply
https:// www. ue.wroc.pl/
ul. Komandorska 118/120