Organisation/Company: Institute of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine
Research Field: Biological sciences Medical sciences
Researcher Profile: Recognised Researcher (R2)
Application Deadline: 25/09/2022 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
Location: Poland › Warszawa
Type Of Contract: Permanent
Job Status: Full-time
Hours Per Week: 40
Offer Starting Date: 09/10/2022
1. PhD degree in medical/biological sciences;
2. Extensive background in biochemistry and molecular biology
3. Research achievements in the area of mitochondrial biology and molecular
bases of hematological malignancies;
3. Experience in grant writing and project supervising,
4. Experience in PhD student mentoring,
5. Fluency in English.
1. Motivation letter;
2. Scientific CV including publication list, research and other achievements,
completed courses, fellowships etc.
3. Copy of the MD and PhD diploma
4. Copies of other documents (Certificate of fluency in English, courses,
fellowships certificates etc);
1. Work in a professional, dynamic and friendly environment at the Institute
of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine.
2. Full-time employment contract
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN ENGLISH, WITHIN A SINGLE PDF FILE.
Applications must be submitted:
Dział Spraw Pracowniczych, Płac i Spraw Socjalnych
Instytut Hematologii i Transfuzjologii
ul. Indiry Gandhi 14, 02-776 Warszawa
Or email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application documents should include the following statement:
„I hereby give consent to process my personal data included in my offer, for
the purposes of the recruitment procedure, and to disclose my name and surname
in the "recruitment results" section of the IHT website, by the Institute of
Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, address: I. Gandhi 14 Str, Warsaw, Poland
; REGON 000849327, NIP 777-00-02-062 (further referred to as the Institute).
I acknowledge that the Institute hereby becomes the administrator of my data.
I have been acquainted with all the consequences resulting thereof, in
particular with the following facts:
1. For more details with regard to processing my personal data, I can contact
the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. My personal data are processed for the purposes of the recruitment
3. Members of the relevant recruitment committees are recipients of my
4. My personal data shall not be transferred to any Third Party.
5. My personal data will be processed for the period of 28 days upon the date
when the recruitment procedure is concluded. Following this period, they will
be irretrievably and effectively destroyed, so that they can no longer be
accessed or reconstructed by any means.
At the same time, I acknowledge that I have the right to request from the
Institute access to my personal data and the right to amend them or withdraw
my consent to process them. I also declare that I have been informed about my
right to file complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data
Protection, in the case when the Institute breaches the principles of
processing my personal data, stipulated in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of
the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection
of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the
free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC”.
Organisation/Company: Institute of Hematology and Transfusion
Organisation Type: Public Research Institution
Website: https:// www. ihit.waw.pl
Postal Code: 02-766
Street: Indity Gandhi 14