13 Nov 2023Job Information
Nicolaus Copernicus University
Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management
First Stage Researcher (R1)
15 Jan 2024 - 22:00 (Europe/Warsaw)
Type of Contract
Offer Starting Date
20 Feb 2024
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the following qualification criteria:
- higher education with a master's degree or equivalent, obtained in the field of logistics, management, economics or similar;
- knowledge of logistics management and the use of IT systems in logistics;
- predispositions and readiness to conduct scientific work;
- fluent knowledge of Polish and English at a level of at least B2, enabling the implementation of didactic classes and research work;
- readiness to conduct full-time and part-time classes in the following subjects: modelling tools for logistical processes, decision calculus in logistics, information systems in logistics, logistical infrastructure, logistical support system, electronic exchange for logistical services, transport in logistics, transport infrastructure, basics of logistics and e-logistics tools, in traditional form and using a computer lab (e.g. based on MS Office software: Excel; ERP software: ISOFT, SAP, BeerGame software, FlexSim software, electronic exchange for logistics services, telematics software);
- preparation in statistical data analysis and the application of quantitative methods in logistics;
- experience in project implementation, training and participation in conferences with a speech will be an additional advantage.Requirements
Master Degree or equivalent
Documents should be submitted to the Dean of the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management NCU in Toruń, ul. Gagarina 13A room 62 on or before 22.09.2023.
The contest will be adjudicated no later than 31.01.2024.
Your expected employment will commence on 20.02.2024.
- Cover letter
- Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment (form to be downloaded)
- Professional curriculum vitae
- Copy of higher education diploma
- Information about scientific, didactic and organizational achievements (abstract comprising candidate's most important areas of research, and scientific, educational, and other achievements)
- List of publications (including the publishing house/journal, year of publication, and page number)
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of The Council od 27 April 2016 (L119/1) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration under art. 113 ust. 1 ustawy Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym (o niekaralności) (Art. Paragraph 113 (1) of the Higher Education Act (of no criminal record)) (form to be downloaded)
- Declaration that Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń will be my primary employer once I have won the contest (form to be downloaded)
The university does not provide accommodation.
POSTAL ADDRESS TO WHICH THE APPLICANT CAN SEND DOCUMENTS IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO USE THE ON-LINE SYSTEM:
Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych i Zarządzania
UMK w Toruniu,
ul. Gagarina 13a pokój 62
Forms to be downloaded:https:// www. umk.pl/en/jobs/forms/Work Location(s)
Number of offers available
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management
GeofieldWhere to apply
https: // www. econ.umk.pl/en/
ul. Gagarina 13a