10 Nov 2023Job Information
Pomeranian University in Słupsk
First Stage Researcher (R1)
10 Dec 2023 - 23:59 (Europe/Warsaw)
Type of Contract
Hours Per Week
Offer Starting Date
10 Nov 2023
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
Invitation to the applications to the post of: K.41.23.D
in accordance with Art. 119 paragraph. 1 of the Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2023, item 742, as amended)
INSTITUTION: Pomeranian University in Słupsk, Institute of Security and Sociology
WORKING POSITION: Assistant in a group of teaching staff
DISCIPLINE: technical informatics and telecommunications/informatics
FIELD OF SCIENCE: engineering and technical sciences / exact and natural sciences
DATE OF ANNOUNCEMENT: 10.11.2023
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF OFFERS IS DATE: 10.12.2023
LINK TO THE PAGE: https:// bip.apsl.edu.pl/artykuly/868/nauczyciele-akademiccy
KEY WORDS: information technologies, operating systems, engineering and security of information systems, spreadsheets in engineering applications
DESCRIPTION (subject, expectations, additional information):
The aim of the competition is to fill the position of a full-time assistant at the Institute of Security and Sociology, with the Pomeranian University in Słupsk as the primary place of work.
Required documents :
(forms for download on the website: https: // www. upsl.edu.pl/pracownicy/Pozostale-wzory/formularze-dotyczace… - tab Employment forms - competition)
1. Employment application (addressed to the Rector of the Pomeranian University In Słupsk).
2. Personal questionnaire.
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Copy of the document confirming the title/academic degree.
5. Information on scientific achievements together with the list of publications.
6. Information on didactic and organizing achievements.
7. Declaration of compliance with the requirements set out in Art. 113 of the Act of July 20, 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2023, item 742, as amended),
8. Candidate's statement that if the competition is won, the Pomeranian University in Słupsk will be the primary place of work.
9. The candidate may also submit other documents or provide other information which, in his/her opinion, may be useful in determining the competition.
The application for the competition should be submitted:
- in person or by post to the following address:
Pomeranian University in Słupsk, Institute of Security and Sociology
Street Kozietulskiego 6 (room 72)
With the note "Competition for IBiS Assistant K.41.23.D"
- by e-mail: [email protected]
with the title of the message: "Competition for IBiS Assistant K.41.23.D"
Estimated timing for settlement of the competition: 13.12.2023
dr hab. inż. Zbigniew Osadowski, prof. UP
Information clause for candidates for work at PU in Słupsk
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation , hereinafter the "GDPR"), the Pomeranian University in Słupsk informs that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Pomeranian University in Słupsk, ul. Arciszewskiego 22a, 76-200 Słupsk, represented by the Rector of the Pomeranian University in Słupsk.
2. The Pomeranian University in Słupsk has appointed a data protection officer. Contact with the Inspector takes place via e-mail: [email protected].
3. The purpose of using your personal data is to carry out the recruitment process for the working position
4. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Art.6 para. 1 lit. and the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 and the Labor Code of June 26, 1974.
5. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the end of the recruitment process.
6. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law. Access to your data will be granted to persons authorized by the Administrator to process them as part of performing their official duties.
7. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized under the law. Access to your data will be granted to persons authorized by the Administrator to process them as part of performing their official duties.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Providing personal data is mandatory based on legal regulations, in the remaining scope it is voluntary.Requirements
Number of offers available
Pomeranian University in Słupsk
GeofieldWhere to apply