24 Aug 2023Job Information
Poznan University of Technology
Faculty of Computing
Computer science » Other
First Stage Researcher (R1)
22 Sep 2023 - 12:00 (Europe/Warsaw)
Type of Contract
Hours Per Week
Offer Starting Date
1 Oct 2023
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
OF THE FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS OF THE POZNAŃ UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
hereby announces a competition
for the post of an Assistant for Teaching – 1 FTE
at the Institute of Computing Science
in the field of Engineering and technology
in the discipline: Information and communication technology.
The competition may be attended by applicants who meet the requirements specified in the Law on Higher Education and Science Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668 as amended), the Statute of the Poznan University of Technology and Ordinance No. 66 of the Rector of the Poznan University of Technology of 20 November 2020 on the rules of employment.
The candidates should:
• Operational Research,
• Databases and Data Processing Technologies,
• Software Engineering,
• Computer Networks, Telecommunications and Distributed Systems,
• Decision Support Systems,
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning,
• Algorithm theory.
What we offer:
The employment period starts no earlier than from October 1 st, 2023.
Candidates in the competition must submit the following documents at the Institute of Computing Science (ul. Piotrowo 2, 60-965 Poznań):
The application deadline expires on September 22 th, 2023 at 12:00 PM.
The competition will be adjudicated within 2 months of the date on which it is closed.
If no candidate receives positive assessment from the competition commission, or if there are no applying candidates, the Dean shall close the competition. The entity announcing the competition may cancel or close it without stating the cause.
Information clause for recruitment purposes
According to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), you are hereby informed of the following:
1. The controller of your personal data is the Poznań University of Technology, Pl. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 5, 60-965 Poznań, e-mail: [email protected], phone: 61 665 3639.
2. The personal data inspector is Piotr Otomański, e-mail: [email protected].
3. Your personal data obtained from the submitted persona data form will be processed according to Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR in connection with Art. 22¹ of the Work Code Act of 26 June 1974. All submitted personal data going beyond the scope of the personal data form will be processed under wilful and conscious consent according to Art. 6(1)(a) and Art. 9(2)(a) of GDPR.
4. The personal data are not transferred to processing entities; however, they may be made available to entities authorised to process them under legal regulations.
5. The personal data will only be stored for the period of recruitment and 3 months after its completion.
6. You have the right to access your personal data and rectify them, and if applicable – to delete them, limit their processing, as well as to transfer them and to object to their processing.
7. If you decide that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Submitting your personal data is a legal requirement. You are required to provide them and failure to do so will preclude you from taking part in the recruitment process.
9. To the extent you consented to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw it. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. Your personal data is not subject to automated processing, including profiling.Requirements
Computer science » Other
Additional Information Work Location(s)
Master Degree or equivalent
Number of offers available
Institute of Computing Science
GeofieldWhere to apply
https: // bip.put.poznan.pl/artykuly/wydzial-informatyki-i-telekomunikacji-1Contact