Posting Details (Default Section)Job Title: Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Campus: Florham Campus, Madison, NJ Department: Financial Aid-Florham Hiring Manager: Renee Volak Hiring Manager Title: University Director of Financial Aid College: Position Type: Professional Administrative Grade: 25 FLSA: Exempt Faculty Rank: Salary: Commensurate with Experience Status: Full-Time Months Worked: 12 Month Job Summary:
Under the direction of the Director of Financial Aid and/or the Associate Director of Financial Aid, this position will interview students to determine financial aid eligibility and prepare financial aid packages based upon standardized procedures and program guidelines. This position will also participate in university-wide financial aid programs, activities, and projects. In addition, this position will provide guidance/supervision to the Financial Aid Counselors, the Financial Aid Coordinators, and clerical staff and the student workers.
1. Bachelor's degree and at least three years of Financial Aid Counseling experience.
2. Effective oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
3. Knowledge of electronic financial aid delivery systems.
4. Computer proficiency for Financial Aid applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required. Working knowledge of Datatel strongly preferred.
5. Ability to work in a cooperative and customer service environment.
6. Valid driver's license and ability to travel locally and nationally.
7. Must be willing and able to work overtime and/or at other locations as required.
8. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Preferred Qualifications: Hours Worked Posting Date: 01/06/2023 Special Instructions to Applicants: Application Types Accepted: Application for EmploymentSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk ().Required Documents