8 Nov 2023Job Information
University of Wroclaw
Faculty of Biological Science
First Stage Researcher (R1)
8 Dec 2023 - 23:59 (Europe/Warsaw)
Type of Contract
Hours Per Week
Offer Starting Date
1 Feb 2024
Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
University of Wroclaw invites applications for the position of assistant at the Museum of Natural History , Faculty of Biological Sciences
No 134 .2023.MP.WNB.AH of November 8, 2023
Number of position/vacancies: 1
Institute/Department: Museum of Natural History , Faculty of Biological Sciences
Type of position: research and teaching
Type of contract: full time
Envisaged job starting date: 01.02.2024
Application deadline: 08.12.2023
Expected contest results: December 2023 / January 2024
Employment period: 1 year
Applications are invited from those who fulfil the statutory requirements specified in the Higher Education Act from 20th July 2018 (Dz. U. z 2018 r., poz. 1668) and the statutes of the University of Wroclaw.
Additional advantages for the candidate will be:
In the research area
In the teaching area
In the organizational area
The application for the competition should include:
CV should include the following note : I consent, within the meaning of Articles 4 and 7 of RODO, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L of 4.05.2016, pp. 1-88), to the processing of my personal data by the University of Wroclaw, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wroclaw, for the purpose of recruitment for employment at the University of Wroclaw. I am aware that the consent given may be withdrawn at any time in a manner appropriate to its giving.
All the documents should be send in the electronic form to the following address: [email protected] with the message title: „assistant 134.MP.WNB.AH”.
Information clause for persons participating in the recruitment process
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the University of Wrocław based in Wrocław, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. The Data Protection Officer at the University of Wrocław is dr Krzysztof Ziemba, email address: [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment to work at the University of Wrocław. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fulfilment of the Administrator's legal obligation (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR) in conjunction with Article 22(1) of the Polish Labour Code and Article 119 of the Higher Education and Science Act, the necessity to take action before entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR) and your consent (Article 6(1)(a) and Article 9(2)(a) GDPR). Consent will constitute a clear affirmative action of providing personal data in addition to that requested, either on the Administrator's own initiative or at the request of the Administrator.
In the case of a disabled applicant for employment, with regard to health data, the legal basis for the processing is the fulfilment of obligations in the field of Polish labour law, social security and social protection (Art. 9(2)(b) and Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR) in connection with the provisions of the Vocational and Social Rehabilitation and Employment of Disabled Persons Act.
Your personal data may also be processed for the defence of claims on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller) and Article 9(2)(f) GDPR (processing is necessary for the establishment, investigation or defence of claims).
4. Your personal data will not be made available to other recipients, with the exception of entities with which the controller has entered into appropriate agreements for the entrustment of processing and cases provided for by law.
5. Your data will be stored for the duration of the recruitment process, not longer than 12 months from the date of your application.
6. You have the right to:
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- request the Controller to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data, data portability;
- objection, however, this power may be limited by a specific legal provision;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, the provision of the data specified in Article 22(1) of the Polish Labour Code and the data specified in the employer's recruitment advertisement is necessary to carry out the job recruitment process.
8. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
More about the employer:
The University of Wrocław is among the largest and bests Polish universities, teaching more than 25 thousand students and employing about 2000 scientists (https: // uwr.edu.pl/en/). Wrocław is a large, open and continuously developing city (https: // www. wroclaw.pl/en/).Requirements
Master Degree or equivalent
Additional Information Work Location(s)
Number of offers available
University of Wrocław
GeofieldWhere to apply
https: // hr.uwr.edu.pl/
pl. Uniwersytecki 1